iPhone Get your hands on the iPads first Killer Solitaire App!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by EspadaInc, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EspadaInc

EspadaInc Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    CEO , Espada Entertainment, Inc
    Dev. City USA
    #1 EspadaInc, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
    It’s finally here!!!

After a short delay, we are now prepared to start the "Steampunk Solitaire" pre-launch contest for iPad.

Espada Entertainment will be giving away Nine $10 iTunes Gift Cards over the course of the next week leading up to the official launch of Steampunk Solitaire for iPad. ( First week of June)

The rules are very simple, no facebook, twitter, or shameless self-promotion involved. Simply be the first to meet the requirements of the given challenge (nine in total) and we’ll PM you with your free iTunes gift card code. Easy? Good.

Look us up at the contest section on this forum.

----- iPad Launch Sale! 100% Off!! That’s right - Nothing..Free!------

Never again play a boring & lifeless Solitaire game!

Espada Entertainment brings you “SteamPunk Solitaire”

Melding the popular SteamPunk style with the traditional game of Solitaire, SteamPunk Solitaire transforms the boring setting to an environment with moving mechanical gears and cogs, experience the sharpest visuals and animation on a mobile device.

We'll have worldwide leader boards with monthly prizes for top scores.
    Also added will be weekly contest to find hidden gameplay elements that will be strategically placed throughout the game.
    It's gonna be awesome.. do you concentrate on winning ? or finding clues? (all prizes will be in the form of iTunes Gift Cards)

Expected Launch day..First week of June

www.espadaentertainment.com

---OTHER ESPADA ENTERTAINMENT APPS----

Check out the front page of the app store!! Espada has two games being featured!!

The #1 iPad checkers game out there at the moment. Table checkers HD

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/table-checkers-hd/id364372576?mt=8

And "Battle of the Block is featured on the game section of the store.
    Battle of the Block puts you in the shoes of one of the four neighborhood rivals. Help your group capture the block by recruiting members of all rivals and pitting them against each other!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battle-of-the-block/id364470564?mt=8

Attached Files:

2. Tyvan

Tyvan Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Georgia
    Sounds good! :cool:

3. DaverJ

DaverJ Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Got my interest - subscribed to this thread. Please post back when released.

4. EspadaInc

Apr 7, 2010
    Dev. City USA
    Hey thanks for all the interest...we have just added worldwide leader boards with monthly prizes for top scores ( quickest time ) Also added will be weekly contest to find hidden gameplay elements that will be strategically place throughout the game.
    It's gonna be awesome.. do you concentrate on winning ? or finding clues?

Still working out the details on the prizes.. most likely " iTunes Gift Cards"

I'll post as soon as I know a definate release date. Team Espada

By the way.. Check out the front page of the app store!! Espada has the #1 iPad checkers game out there at the moment.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/table-checkers-hd/id364372576?mt=8

Also "Battle of the Block is featured on the game section of the store.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battle-of-the-block/id364470564?mt=8

5. juanorozco12310

juanorozco12310 New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    looking forward to it. looks like it could be really fun.

6. farley2k

farley2k Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    The web site says it is out but iTunes doesn't show it...hopefully later today.

7. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Looks awesome for a solitaire game...also really liked BotB, can't believe all those lower ratings, maybe once you add power ups or something :)

8. Johnnyr

Johnnyr Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Where is it? I'm really looking forward to this...:(

9. EspadaInc

Apr 7, 2010
    Dev. City USA
    SteamPunk Solitaire.. is Amazing!! It has working gears.. hidden objects, monthly & weekly contests with cash Prizes!!
    The Contests and prizes were to be added as an update but decided to include it at launch. It's now in its final beta and ready for submittal on monday may 3rd.

10. EspadaInc

Apr 7, 2010
    Dev. City USA
    Yeah!! thats what you get for giving it away!! you have these ( as john Stewart says) AppHoles that just download the app without any interest other than rating it a one star..

BotB is under a major overhaul..which will include power-ups, single player story gameplay, four new Groups..Pirates, Zombies, Ninjas & Robots which will now have the capabilities to battle over block dominance. Also added will be achievements and leader-boards with monthly top score prizes. We are now looking at June 1st release date.
    Thanks to all who have really like the game.. and PLEASE keep your suggestions coming!! we are listening.
    Team Espada

11. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    That's seriously awesome. Thanks for the upcoming major update...sounds really good. Cant wait to test and review the solitaire game as well :)

12. farley2k

Apr 8, 2010
    So did it get submitted on the 3rd?

13. JoeAverage

JoeAverage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Wow, this update sounds amazing, I cannot wait till it's released. My wife and I play your game on the train while commuting to work at times, it sounds like the matches are about to get more exciting!

- Joe

14. farley2k

Apr 8, 2010
    And 11 days later no news? What happened.

15. alienmeatsack

alienmeatsack Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    IT Department
    Oklahoma
    Hi. I cannot for the life of me find Steampunk Solitaire on the iTunes App Store here in the US.

I've tried searching for your company name, the game name, just "steampunk", "solitaire" you name it. It is not there.

Am I missing something or did it get pulled?

16. alienmeatsack

alienmeatsack Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    IT Department
    Oklahoma
    Here is what I get, both in iTunes and on the iPad.

Attached Files:

17. dgallina

dgallina Active Member

May 9, 2010
  18. EspadaInc

Apr 7, 2010
    Dev. City USA
    Ok..here's the scoop.. We've had to practically re-develop the game in order to add the awesome features like leader-boards, achievements & most of all CONTESTS..
    We are now just finished and working with the server side of our contest management.
    The prizes will be great!! 10 , 25 & 50$ iTunes cards, iPods & iPads.. and much more. These will be ongoing on a weekly basis.

Here are some new screen shots showing the changes.. the expected release date is the first week of June. !!

We'll post the official contest rules this Thursday, with our first contest this friday.

Look out in the contest section of this forum for a pre-launch SteamPunk Solitaire contest starting this Friday 5/21.. with not only free apps.. but iTunes gift card!! and more.

Thanks for your patience.. Team Espada

Attached Files:

19. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    I'll believe it when I see it

This has had quite a few release dates already

20. farley2k

Apr 8, 2010
    So all about on-line. Sucky for me since I really don't care how a bunch of people I don't know and will never meet do at playing solitaire. However I understand that it is vital for games these days.

It reminds me of the 90s when every application had to have a web piece, even if the thing in no way needed the web.

Solitaire is by definition a solo game but someone at marketing decided it has to have on-line stuff shoved into it.