Minigore: Hardland Survival Guide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by funkynubman, Jan 23, 2010.

1. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    #1 funkynubman, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    For all the young souls who dream of Sensei Evan: Listen, grasshoppers.

1. Stay away from the sides. Keep running in circles to keep away.

2. Don't let clovers and ammo tempt you. They will often lure you towards them, putting you in danger of furries surrounding the area.

3. Buy Gangster Gore. With a double-machine gun, he eliminates enemies much more effortlessly and can evade super-close furries easily. He has personally gotten me a high score of 20,000.

4. Kill the small furries, especially flaming ones, first. They are the fastest and should be swept off the field as soon as possible.

5. Don't trust the death-sprint. Don't rely on it to bash through enemies right after you die, because the sprint only lasts so long. You could launch yourself directly into a mob of furries. Only trust it in last-minute attempts at getting a 3rd clover.

6. Only play Minigore when you are awake, alert, and have smooth hands. Minigore takes hard concentration to observe every angle of the field and monitor the furries coming at all directions around you. When furries attack from all over, your mind works hard to calculate where to go and where to shoot.

7. Don't exaggerate your thumb movement. The pad-range (move and fire buttons) is actually very small. If you move your thumbs too far off the pads, you will lose control and just stop moving completely or firing, which is extremely dangerous especially in Insane mode.

8. Finally, be daring. For example, say a crowd of furries has you against a side. If you panic, you will most likely just move the fire button around randomly desperately out of fright. But keep cool, and you should be able to calculate how to get out. Be daring; charge through the furries while shooting into them, and you have a chance of escaping.

9. Oh yeah, and buy the best game ever, Enviro-Bear 2010.

Edit: Tip 10: Stay away from the trees! The trees mean death. Steer clear from these, and even bushes if possible. Furries camouflage amazingly with these environments. If your only options is to go through the trees or bushes, machine-gun, or even better yet, shotgun straight through into the bushes while you are traveling through.

2. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Thanks! Been trying to unlock him for a LOOOOOOOONNG time.

3. funkynubman

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Oh, do you mean Sensei Evan? Thanks for telling me this helped! Even I'm still trying to get him, actually... I'm only 15% there...maybe you should help me instead.

4. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

Here is another tip:
    Don't die

5. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

By the way aspiring Enviro-Bearist, have you proved your worth among the Enviro-Bear elite by finding the golden fish?

6. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Thanks For The Tips.

7. This is the best guide I've read so far. I'll try to crack mah highscore of 19,000...Still goin' for Sensei...

8. funkynubman

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Actually, my friend found it the first time he ever played it. I was outstanded. The force of the Enviro-Bear runs through him.

9. chedita

chedita Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Professional ipod gamer
    where you live
    #9 chedita, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
    thanks for the guide. Hopefully now I'll do much better at minigore.
    edit: I beat my highscore twice 20,000 :)

10. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Lol funny because Sensei Evan (iRadish) got kicked off Twitter due to his protective girlfriend.

RIP amazing twitter buddy.

11. Sierra275

Sierra275 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2008
    nil
    Singapore
    Hmm I got a highscore of 50 000

12. funkynubman

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Okay, now that's scary. You should write the guide.

13. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Honestly, why does everyone always say how amazing that game is. Lol it was so terrible.

14. Onslaught

Onslaught Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Just to add a few of my own tips. I've currently got a high score of 90,000 and have been working on beating it. Most of these tips are good but there are a few more.

1. Always make sure to maintain a large counter clockwise circle. Large circles will work all none flaming furries into a big mass. After a point all furries are on fire (I think past 30 or 40k points) so you'll need to only focus on the closest one.

2. If your using gangster gore focus on upgrading your duel wielding as quickly as possible. Lvl 10 will get you some fast bullets.

3. Also get every clover until your beast is lvl 10, then focus on getting 2 clovers on you and 4 on the field. Will make the beast last for nearly 2 full minutes.

4. If you manage to get past 40k points always enter the boss mode with either a beast mode or a weapon box, the boss just gets too big after a point.

5. Also later on after you kill the worm boss you'll want to avoid the 2 ammo boxes and continue your circle, you can get them on the next circle around. Going for both later on (past 40k) will just get either both boxes blown up or you hit.

Well I don't want to give them all away so have fun and you'll soon be very good.

15. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    cool tips, couple questions
    1) what does the boss look like and how many r there? is there really a master of puppets boss like they said in the blog?
    2) should i get gangster gore, xmas gore, or should i just stick with envirobear?

16. funkynubman

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Gangster gore will help you definitely. And whoever the hell said Enviro-Bear was terrible, that's like saying fire is cold because stones have mice in their ears.

17. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    1) no the boss is just the wormfole x a lot and they GET HUGE!

2) if you want sensei, get gangster gore.

18. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    thanks, i got him and dont regret it.

19. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Call me a n00b but how do you upgrade dual wielding?

20. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Tip 9 is the best.