Zits & Giggles

"I threw up in my mouth a little!"
-Adam

"This game both drove me to, and convinced me to quit drinking…
$399.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"I threw up in my mouth a little!"
-Adam

"This game both drove me to, and convinced me to quit drinking."
-Tommy

"If you like Fieldrunners iDracula or Rolando DO NOT BUY THIS GAME it's so gross."
-Danny

"Portal is a fine game...nothing less than excellent. Zits & Giggles is even better" - Nick Mondfort, RIT
- Hide quoted text -

"Can we pop the zits of partisanship and oppression? Yes we can."
-Barack Obama

For each generation, there comes a time when the world requires you to stand up and make a choice. To put aside our petty differences, and unite for a greater good. Emancipation. The Great Depression. World War II. The fall of the Berlin wall. For THIS generation, the time has finally come. Will you continue to embrace good taste and
sensibility, or will you have the courage and the fortitude to go above and beyond your duties as a patriotic citizen?

This cultural milestone is not only the FIRST* but the MOST ADVANCED dermatological simulator ever released on the iPhone and iPod Touch. Created by an all-star indie games supergroup including Tommunism, Adam Atomic, and Danny B, this game is the culmination of decades of
effort and research from the creators of (or contributors to):

• Goo!
• Dedication
• Beat!
• Free Money*
• Cave Story Wii
• Gravity Hook
• Wurdle
• Paper Moon
• Blush
• Cortex Command
• Meat Boy
• Super Meat Boy
• Gray Matter
• Heroes & Villains
• Nano

At the end of the day, there's just one question. Why haven't you bought this yet? It's a FRIGGIN DOLLAR. You could buy 3 copies for the price of iBeer.

COMING SOON:
• online high scores
• "easy" mode with female voices
• boss fights
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Simulation
Release:Mar 27, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated