[ANNC] iPACROSS : MAJOR Update Arriving, ON SALE This Weekend!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by w162, Apr 12, 2011.

1. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    I am very glad to announce that we have submitted a long awaited update of our HOT puzzle game iPACROSS to Apple for approval. This FREE update includes 64 brand new puzzles, which extends the single player puzzle library to a whopping total of 21 themed levels and 336 fine-tuned puzzles, not to mention the innovative multi-player mode with 1000+ puzzles for you to challenge your friend.

We expect to release the update within a few days. In the celebration of this FREE update, we've planned a 48-HOUR WEEKEND SALE with 60% OFF. The price will be $1.99, off from the regular price $5. This might be the ONLY discount this year. DON'T MISS IT!!!

In addition to the iPad version, the Mac version of iPACROSS will receive the same FREE UPDATE and 48-HOUR SALE. For more details of iPACROSS, please click the following links:

Xiang,
    Braintree Studio

2. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Sorry I did not notice that it's a sub forum of iPhone and iTouch games, while iPACROSS is for iPad and Mac. Should I delete the post? ...

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Click the report icon in the top right corner of the post and ask for it to be moved.

4. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Done.

I already have it posted in both iPad and Mac forums. So I just asked to delete the post, if it's not ok to be here.

Thank you for the suggestion :)

5. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

THis is the rit place for all price drops on iPad, iPhone, Mac. Etc.

The sale starts when, exactly?

Friday? Saturday? Thinking of giving out any promo codes for us eager to provide detailed and helpful reviews? I noticed there are no reviews on the Canadian store :)

;)

6. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    How about an iPhone release?

7. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    The sale will be on Apr. 16 & 17, this Sat and Sun.

Currently you might not see any reviews on the App Store because we just had an update yesterday :p It seems Apple hide all the reviews when a new update released, and will only show them again when enough people reviewed on the new version.

We really appreciate people giving our game positive reviews because of the quality, the experience, and the love. We did not offer any promo codes for a quite long time. With the planned discount, I guess the $1.99 should not be an obstacle for a player to grab the game and have dozens hours of fun :)

8. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    #8 w162, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
    THE SALE STARTED!

*** Please double check the price in App Store. I am not sure if all the price adjustment is happening at the same time, or could be various according to the time zone. ***

9. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    funny how some peopled dodge making money......:rolleyes:

10. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    #10 w162, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
    It seems I should explain why we made iPACROSS iPad and Mac only...

Copied from my blog:
    So, we drop the iPhone compatibility is not we were dodging making money. Instead of that, I believe in that we should (and could) make money from building up a great game and providing a perfect gaming experience. Unfortunately, for this certain kind of game, I don't know how to achieve that within the screen size limitation of iPhone. I feel really sorry for that...

11. w162

w162 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    The sale will end in a few hours. Hurry up if you did not get it ! :)