Universal Knives Out (By NetEase Games)[Mobile PUBG Clone]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    If all else fails download the google translate app and take a screenshot and translate to English
    But once you get by that you should see a globe on the right side click it and select English

2. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I dont know what i all agreed to to get to the language option but i got there. Half of it is still in another language but oh well.

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Just make sure to be...very...very...polite when a triad shows up at your door looking to cash in a favour.

4. Vash85

Vash85 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2016
    Can someone please post instructions on how to register our account? I will change my phone in a few days and I don’t want to loose my progress.

5. Ghostdog1

Ghostdog1 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2015
    There is a big difference to PUBG. In Knives Out you will die most times because of campers, who just sit hidden in a house and listen for footsteps till you run into their trap. It seems that most players are afraid to move, and i guess its because aiming on touchscreen is such a pain in the ass. One time i landed in solo game in a town with 6 guys next to me. Everyone of them did hide immediatly in a house. And no one was shooting, moving or doing anything. Even after i took the car and drove down several times the mainroad of the town - no one even tried to shoot. This happend in nearly every game so far. I really miss a bit the aggressive approach of the community that PUBG has.

6. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

In early days of PUBG people were doing literally the same thing, either roaming aimlessly in a wilds or camping inside the bathrooms with closed door (and if a friend of mine telling the truth - bathroom traps is still a thing). Just wait till people get used to a game a bit.

Will do, give me an hour, or so.

7. Ann0ying

8. Vash85

Vash85 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2016
  9. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I wish this would get MFi support... would be great

10. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    You all going to loose the progress. Read the in game news, it says the data will be lost when the game is finished

11. Ann0ying

They haven't confirmed the wipe yet. They said that there MIGHT be a wipe at the end of testing period.
    And if change your device without the account you will lose both your progress and your ign with friends and stuff.

12. tr0picana

tr0picana New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Discord

Hey guys! I'm trying to get a Discord channel going so hop on if you want to chat!

13. Vash85

Vash85 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2016
    Do red zones work the same as PUBG? (Bomb dropping areas)

14. Ann0ying

Yup, pretty much the same.

15. Ann0ying

16. Ann0ying

17. Ann0ying

#38 Ann0ying, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  18. Ann0ying

Managed to kill the last dude with a frying pan during my solo vs squads challenge on stream today.

19. iAmJSE

iAmJSE New Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Looking for the in app certificates to buy male runner outfit.

As stated im looking for these "certificates" needed to purchase certain clothing items and i cant seem to fond them in game. Anyone able to help me out with locating these? #