Best Kart Racer?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by diffusion8r, Nov 25, 2009.

1. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Shrek, Crash, Cocoto or Krazy Kart?

2. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    The best one is Shrek Kart and you should get it now that is $0.99

3. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Shrek kart by a mile. Best graphics so far in a kart racer.

4. Alexrocs4427

Alexrocs4427 Active Member

Nov 25, 2009
    If you want the best graphics and storyline pick shrek but if you want an unblieble online racing game like mario kart pick cocoto.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Shrek Kart has more characters, more cars, more courses. I still prefer Cocoto, because it does a better job of creating a sense of speed, which for me translates into a more console-like experience. Also, keep in mind that Cocoto comes with fully functioning online kart racing; currently, Shrek has only WiFi/Bluetooth.

6. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Cocoto Kart Online and Krazy Kart Racer have lite versions.

7. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

Cro Mag: 9 tracks, two characters, good graphics and very fun but can get old quickly with no real game modes

Cocoto: great sense of speed, multiplayer, hard but once you finish you get those "Yes!" moments

Crash: nice graphics, three modes (cup, time trial, story mode), very fun, lots of content

Krazy Kart: Multiplayer (but nobody ever goes on), lots of content, two minigames, Konami name characters, very fun

Shrek Kart: Huge amount of content, amazing graphics, slightly low sense of speed, long loading times, pretty fun

Zombie Karts: Good graphics, three characters, nice music, halloween themed, slow sense of speed

Cro Mag: 8/10 for nice graphics and fun but no real modes (pick-up and play)
    Cocoto: 8.5/10 multiplayer and nice sense of speed and good gameplay
    Crash: 9/10 long lasting game, probably "funnest" out of these
    Krazy Kart: 9/10 great blocky looking graphics, very fun, soon will be additional content packs
    Shrek Kart: 8.5/10 amazing graphics and a huge amount of content but low sense of speed so if you want speed go for Cocoto
    Zombie Karts: 7.5 or 8 nice graphics, many updates, halloween themed, awesome music, fun

8. strato g

strato g Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    I'm not sure which one of these is the best, as I don't own any of them. However, it would be nice to see Mod Nation Racers come to the iphone / ipod touch. I think it would knock them all out of the box.

9. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Krazy Kart is the best for single player. Cocoto Kart is the best for multiplayer.