iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    I used the combo when I am in upper hand. It is a very cool combo with little damage( spends 3 meters). When vs some strong player, I will save the meter for ex banishing flat.

I want to play with you but unluckily I am outside. Playing with you like playing with myself. Your style is highly alike to mine. Mind games are excelled to the best.>______<. One knock down may equal death.

2. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    But still you are the best :p
    I'm looking forward to the matches with you! Just tell me when you find some time to play.

3. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Sweet thanks :)

But these Japanese version one just keep crash my game lol

4. cyrus814

Nov 24, 2011
    You need to change the language to Japanese in the app. This is very annoyed.>____<

5. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    LMAO is harlequinrogue in that replay, poor harlequinrogue lol

Check out my recent replay with harlequinrogue's guile man, even more funny :)

6. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    I just fought an awesome Makoto called metal rider. Do you guys know him? I invited him to the forums but he didn't respond until now. He has some mad skills with her.

7. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Sweet just finish watching all, nice trick bash miss then ultra, will definitely start using it lol, by the way you seems like to use the bash a lot right? But for me the problem is, iether using bash or ex bash, if they block and I gets punished, some times just too scared of using it. So how do you deal with your bash?

8. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Fun Fact:

Honda jump kick > crouch Kick > head butt does 330/320 dmg and 460 STUN. Got replay (I missed the 2nd headbutt as a combo) but I tried in Training Rm to confirm: it works, you can stun Akuma with two 3 hit combos as his stun resistance is only 850...

9. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    One question, when you change the language to Japanese does it automatically get you to play in Japanese server?
    If use English then it's in US server? Are these 2 different server people gona meet or they both completely different?

10. cyrus814

Nov 24, 2011
    You know what zangief good at? It is close combat! So your gief need to get close to the rival as soon as possible for hug, mind games.....

The key to get close is the banishing flat. It is super useful to get close to the rival. The use of it is not to attack the rival but to get close only. While the ex banishing flat is mostly used as wake up against the fireball from the shotos nearby. Or sometime use the ex banishing flat as position change when sagat/ryu do uppercut on wake up.

Watch the replay you will know what I mean( change your language to Japanese in the app before downloading the replays)

Against cammy wake up cannon spike
    http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120412_00050429_075_F56F4637_rpdata&d=

Against sagat uppercut
    http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120311_09140355_030_F56F4637_rpdata&d=

Advanced use of banishing flat
    http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120315_01380301_332_F56F4637_rpdata&d=

http://sf4iv-jp.capcom.jp/analytics/replay_download.php?r_id=20120311_00060342_283_F56F4637_rpdata&d=

11. -Inferno-

Dec 24, 2011
    Changing the language doesn't affect who you play against. You need the japanese app to play with the japanese! There are 3 different rankings (english,french,japanese) and 2 different servers (english/french, japanese).

12. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Wow nice, thanks heaps cyrus.

13. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    That sucks lol, was think to play againest some Japanese ppl, oh and by the way, when I try download the Japanese version, found a link in google then try to open in apple store, says request could not be completed, guess is only allow ppl who live in jap to download Jap version.

14. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Men these ex bash on upper cut is so mean, first time know this actually work lol, nice tips Cyrus. Thanks again

15. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #24815 HarlequinRogue, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    with regards to combos, does anyone think bad stone, fadc, cr mp should be listed as an independent combo as bad stone, cr mp? The spacing is different....

16. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    #24816 Hikarumage, Apr 15, 2012
    Man what'd hell is going on, this cammy named "工レo√乇ㄚ◯∪" all in some funny characters, he just post a message in SF website message center he got rank 5 again, 1-2 hours ago I play with him he was 3100 BP and I nailed him 2 times 2-0,meet him other time before nailed him too, it's like he's not even have a strategy for my gief, i am not saying anything bad if he's not a cheater, but like the 1500 BP bison kick spam on me gets alot better result than what he was doung, And now he is 4700 BP lol, anyone explain this?

He said he only do a games with high BP players, that's fine, but this still seems quit strange,for me personally I hardly seem any one above 3k, 4k is like wow, so just keep Queing until you get a high BP player? LOL, anyone who can't win 1500 BP spammer or counter class do not deserve to get high BP, if he's not cheating he must be eating points from cheaters, cause I did it once, meet a guy with 5700 BP, meet him 3 times farm him total something like 15 win 3 lost, everytime see him his BP reset, and also his win and lost record reset too.

Anyone here does the same thing here? Only Queing and play with the player has high BP?

Oh by the way, check out my replay with 工レo√乇ㄚ◯∪ if you wana know the 5k BP cammy skill

17. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    It was 1:30 am by the time I finished so just headed to bed. I look forward to some friendliest soon though. Maybe later today if you'll be around.

18. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Just another loser on Volt, he must have lead a pretty socially deprived life. I mean pretending to be a girl is one thing but then cheating and hacking your BP up so you can flaunt on the BN is just about a desperate attempt at attention you can get.

Lol some people really need to see some counseling about their video gamed problem...

19. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Man sp assist is so unfair. Sonic boom, ex sonic boom for 165/150. For only 1 bar, at almost any range, safe on block and safe unless you mistimed severely, can be followed up at further ranges with another sonic boom, combos against air opponents, has combo follow ups at close range.

I await Xion to put me back on the path of non-sp assist

20. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    #24820 mikkel1977, Apr 15, 2012
    Thanks to Heif pointing me to Eskapade gameplay on Honda, I had been having tons of fun with him this few days. Check out my replay vs. Sakura, got my first PERFECT with him. Serious, sometimes there's problems with fireball and good zoning, but once hiss manage to get a knockdown, the wake up game can be dangerous. Some common moves:
    1) sumo slam, when opponent wakes up, sumo slam again (against Akuma, this alone knocks off almost half his health);
    2) sumo slam, (wakes up), crouch kick into sumo headbutt
    3) most opponent will not expect Honda to be played aggressively, so use that to your advantage.
    4) ex sumo slam is very useful. Abuse it together with your ultra.
    5) sumo headbutt or ex sumo headbutt or ex sumo splash is great anti air..

I can't wait till TenOnez or Cyrus start using him. Should be an extremely great character in their hands!

Just another random thought, I noticed pple escape Cyrus Gief ultra at wakeup by back dashing. What if Gief do a forward dash and then ultra, will it work?