musician for hire! tekno to jungle, ambient

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by renton, Mar 5, 2009.

1. renton

renton Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    freelance design
    california
    #1 renton, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
    i've been making acidhouse, house, ambient, breaks, jungle records since 91 for the underground dance scene and have done music for ps1 games in the past...
    if any devs are looking for music for games, i'm for hire. i have a full studio, and turn around is less than a week depending on what type of music you want.
    i also can do foley type sounds (I.E... sound effects)
    i work on a whatever scale!! how ever it works for you! i'm just like any other dev; wanting my work to be out in the public; save i make music! hit me up PM style if you want!

here is a page of about 20 of my tracks; some of these can be used if you want..
    www.virb.com/hak
    hakaudio - [email protected]
    resume upon request!

2. renton

renton Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    freelance design
    california
    #2 renton, Apr 9, 2009
    hi there! just posting an update! i just finished doing music for my first game for Kevin Van Heusen, Lithia Studios. here is what he had to say about my skills and contribution towards his application...

"Thad provided a menu track as well as some songs songs for our game, Shake Shake Groove. We were very happy with the results - in each case, Thad provided custom music that was well suited to the game. He had a very quick turnaround, delivering quality songs while incorporating feedback. He was very enthusiastic and professional - we would be more than happy to use his services in future games.

Kevin Van Heusen
    Lithia Studios"

www.virb.com/hak
    hakaudio - [email protected]
    resume upon request!

i'm looking for more projects, so please use [email protected] to contact me.. thanks...

3. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Please help me

4. renton

renton Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    freelance design
    california
    #4 renton, Apr 9, 2009
  5. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member