Apple payments!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by MrLeQuack, Aug 31, 2011.

1. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Today when I checked my bank account I found out i was a little bit richer! But i can't figure it out where the money came from!In my itunes connect payments section, it says that the next payment date is 1 september!As it's the first time I get payed by apple can someone please tell me what the process is. Apple sends you the money automatically or you have to "cash out"?

Thanks a lot!

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    Automatic payment, payout day usualy depends on your bank and should be around the day stated by apple +- a few days

3. MrLeQuack

The odd thing was that in the payment details there was nothing pointing to apple, just the name of a bank in London!Anyways I guess I will find out in a couple of days!
    Thanks.

4. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    well this is odd i thought all european payments comes from luxembourg.. but maybe this is only releated to the payout currency (euro / pounds)

but it should say that its from apple and not bank xyz.. weird..

5. MrLeQuack

Well, the payment turned out to be from apple!
    Bank: DEUTSCHE BANK AG, LONDON BRANCH
    Details:
    CCI
    C,AP
    So yeah, details didn't really help!

6. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

We are all more interested in the amount! Not the banking details, pretty boring stuff.

7. mr.Ugly

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    Well thats odd infos, here in germany you always see from whom the money is

apparently its different in the uk :)

8. MrLeQuack

I am not from Uk, i am from Romania, i guess C,AP should have been enough info for me to realize the money were from apple! California, Apple maybe?