Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. philton

philton New Member

May 16, 2012
    Game Impressions

[​IMG]

I know that it came out on iOS, a couple of days ago, im just wondering if its going to be ported to android. Inotia 3 was ported to android. and number 4 looks even better.
    anyway anyone know when/if inotia 4 is gonna come out on android?

2. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Just got EPIC (voluminous Style) Afro helm from goblin boss at end of dungeon. Lookin for a nice Longsword,anybody know which dungeon boss drops one? In farming for desolate staff and a shield now as well. Stupid EARL won't drop it. Farmed him at least 40 times and I've gotten 2 lucky hats,Infantry boots, & Dark Strider. (farmed goblin 4 times before i got the afro).

3. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012

Im currently working on a theory:

Hey guys, id like to put this theory to the test. (bear with me here, english is not my primary language)

The theory is: that dices work better on those with lower stats.
    So im currently testing it by, not using any stat points whatsoever, only relying on dices for stats.
    If my theory is correct , i will be able to get ~200-300 stat points from supreme and or chaos dice by the time i reach 90+.

4. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Hey guys, id like to put this theory to the test. (bear with me here, english is not my primary language)

The theory is: that dices work better on those with lower stats.
    So im currently testing it by, not using any stat points whatsoever, and removing equipments that adds statpoints on my character, only relying on dices for stats.
    If my theory is correct , i will be able to get ~200-300 stat points from supreme and or chaos dice.

I would post my current stats, but i dont know how to do it on an ipod touch.

My current stats are:
    Lvl 22 assassin statpoints remaining: 63
    Str:28
    Dex:52
    Vit:39
    Int:8
    Men:10

Dices used: Novice dice

As you can see, stats are still low. Will update when i get standard dice.

Feel free to posts you comments and ideas.

5. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Well I was gonna farm the earl in memory layer 1 for a while but I got another pair of infantry boots...wait...that's two pairs. I just got 2 infantry boots to drop at the same time. Think I'll just keep the boots for my other mercs and go start the quest over again :)

6. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    @gilgamesh

From what I have seen when using the dice, they seem to cap at a certain point, regardless of where the stat points came from (dice or player). So, like you said, if you just used dice until 105 and then put your stat points in, you should end up with many more stat points than if you had put your points in early.

Let me know how it turns out so I can use it on my next character :D

7. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    #567 Gilgamesh101, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Exactly my point. Will update you guys.

8. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Ok so I know it's somewhere on one of these pages "I think" but what exactly does upgrading something to CHAOS do? I finally farmed the armor of sorrows from the goblin boss and spent all 7 of my gold to make it chaos. Thanks to any explanations.

9. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    It may increase or decrease DEF - it all depends on luck.

10. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I didn't notice much of a change either way. So I just used my whole life savings 7 gold) to upgrade my armor?! Wtf. Thank you for replying.

11. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Ivebeen farming or Desilators staff for 3 days now and I just beat boss and saw a staff in the ground. I'm walki towards it, my hopes are up, I'm gettin nervous ITS FINALLY....WTF, this is a sages staff!!!!! ffffuuuuuu!!!

12. Gilgamesh101

May 3, 2012
    Which boss is that exactly? Desolator is dropped by the lunatic earl, dark woods layer 1 boss.

13. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Kinda strange that you still haven't got one yet since I got 3 of them in 1hr.
    I know you were looking for a longsword but if you want an epic lvl 105 dagger (Blood Drinker - has a posion 20.7% buff)), grind the Minotaur (Cave of Trials) in Layer 4. Also there's another nice epic lvl 100 dagger (Drake's sword - has a 15% aggro reduction buff) that you can farm from a layer 2 boss (can't remember which one).

Layer 4 epics are better since they're lvl 105 and have a higher durability, thus more enchantments

14. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I JUST got one. As soon as I saw DESOLATOR pop up in purple, I ran outta the room an saved in case it crashed or sumthin XD. Also are there 4 layers of 3 dungeons each? There's a north east & west dungeon, is all that layer 1? Thx for the weapon info too.

15. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #575 sgcc1, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Yep, 4 layers of 3 dungeons, then a 5th layer with one dungeon. You won't have any problems until you reach layer 4. In layer 4 the dungeon on the left has the Golem Boss, middle dungeon has the Minotaur Boss, and the right dungeon has the Dragon Boss. I would advise you to leave the Golem Boss until the end since he is by far the toughest out of the 3. The other 2 were a piece of cake. If you find items that increase M.RES, I would advise you to keep them in your inventory since it'll help against the 5th layer Boss (since he spams spells)

I'm farming the Minotaur and the Dragon atm. Farming the Golem takes way too long

16. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yay, more bosses to mindlessly farm while listening to "push it to the limit" XD lol. The DESOLATOR staff is awesome. Just tried it. Guess I'm gonna go to sleep. It's 11;00 am now lol, I stayed up wayyy longer than I was hoping XD. Thx for the tips.

17. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

Can we get some screen shots of all these awesome weapons and armor you guys are finding? Like the desolator staff and stuff?

18. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
  19. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    More epics

i .jpg

j.png

k.png

l.png

m.png