3D Parking Simulator collection (by Play with Friends) [Promo codes]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by PlayWithFriends, Dec 21, 2013.

1. PlayWithFriends

PlayWithFriends Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2013
    #1 PlayWithFriends, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    The Best of 2014 3D Parking Simulators is our Bumper Compilation of all our BIG HIT Driving & Parking Games from the whole year, all in 1 Massive Package!

[​IMG]

Drive the BEST Cars, Boats, Trucks and Limos, with many NEW, Classic and Re-mixed levels in various precision driving challenges.

Featuring 10 cars, across 7 different beautiful locations from around the world.

The game is all 100% free to play (extra game modes, with separate leaderboards, available as in-app purchases).

There is also a Paid version which has NO ADS (but other features are still the same In-App Purchases): https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/3d-parking-simulator-compilation/id779380632

Here are some bigger screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    #2 PlayWithFriends, Dec 21, 2013
    Promo Codes for PRO version

I have some promo codes for anyone interested to try the Full PRO version of The Best Of Parking 2014 :)
    (It's the same game as the free version, just NO ADS to deal with).

All we would ask in return is that you leave some impressions of the game here for fellow forum goers to read?

If you wish to give our game a Test Drive - please do post here (or PM) and I will pass codes out as long as I have some remaining :)

Best regards,
    Mark

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Mark-

Hi. I'd love a code - this looks awesome!

4. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I'd be perfectly happy to post impressions if needed, don't mind doing it from the free version either if you run out of codes :)

5. vipe

vipe Member

Dec 9, 2013
    the screens look fun. can i have a code please. thanks

6. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    I'd like a code if still available. Thanks...

7. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Codes sent to above folk :)
    Thanks for your interest!

8. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    I would like to test your game, looks awesome :)

9. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I would love a code,thx

10. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I've been meaning to try a parking game for a while, would love to give impressions for you.

11. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Trucks and what? I gotta try it :D

12. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Codes forwarded to everyone above :)

13. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    If there are any codes left I'd love to give it a try.

14. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    #14 CecilMcW00t, Dec 21, 2013
    Some early impressions...

I've been playing for over an hour so far sampling each vehicle and I'm really enjoying it! It makes me feel like I'm playing a PC sim in the palm of my hand. The level designs are brutal but well thought out. It's extremely challenging for me but I'm learning a lot as I go. The boat is way too hard for me though. Which brings me to my first suggestion. For those of us... *ahem* Less adept at parking, you may want to tune the way the retry button behaves. It was kinda frustrating how after I hit retry, the game went back two menus making me select the difficulty and the stage over again. The whole point of a retry button is to bypass that stuff and get right back into the game. I think when you hit the button it should just take you back to the start of the level without having to choose it again. This was driving me insane when I was practicing the boat level.

That's really my only complaint so far though. I like the challenge, it doesn't feel unfair. The controls are really good. I have been using onscreen buttons and they are very responsive. The sensitivity setting is a major plus too cause you need so much precision. Don't think I will go after the time challenges for the stages though. I suck way too much. Lol! I'll post more impressions if I can clear some more levels...

Edit: Ok weird, that retry issue only applies to boat (marina) and truck levels. If you crash on the boat or truck level and tap the retry icon, it takes you back to the level select menu. However, if you select retry from the pause menu, it reloads to the starting point like it should. The other vehicle modes retry buttons behave normally.

15. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    can i TRY it?
    thank you

16. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Can I have a promo code please?

17. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Are there any leftover promocodes? Thank you

18. guywhoisweird

guywhoisweird New Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Can I get a promo code?

This game IS real life...

19. tacoprime

tacoprime Member

May 16, 2012
    Since when is parking a fun thing to do? I used to be a valet... It's not that great.

20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Okay, here are my impressions and I'm pleased to say they are super-positive. This is definitely the parking app to top all parking apps. I've been a fan of parking games for a long time and these guys truly make the best - in terms of graphics, controls, everything, even sounds. And having good controls is especially important in parking games. Well, these controls feel both incredibly smooth but also precise. I'm very impressed. I also love the graphics - exactly the right amount of good details. I've played parking games where the graphics feel cheap or off, but not on this app.

So thanks so much for the promo code. This is a game I will be playing and coming back to for a very long time. A huge amount of variety in this!