Nova 2 glitch/stuck

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by joecarr, Mar 29, 2011.

1. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Hey, hate to seem like i'm joining just to whine, but I recently bought Nova 2 for the ipad 2 and on the second level, in the mech, I cannot pass through a certain doorway and there is no visible means of getting out. I have restarted the level, and this has failed, so I was wondering if any iPad 2 users who have this game could check if it worked for them, or is there a really obvious thing that I just haven't done?

Thanks,

Joe
    :)

2. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    I am not sure. But arenĀ“t you just supposed to shoot all the "guards" standing on the different platforms in that level (I am guessing it is the part where you enter a door and the next door is locked after a "u-turn" - if that is the case you just need to shoot everyone and all boxes for it to open).

:)

3. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    It's just after that, i've done the big 'u' part of the courtyard, and the door opens with a mech in front of it to another courtyard. It has I think 8 big cylinders in it, and you kill 3 mechs and a few other guys, it's the door in that courtyard, and it's not a matter of not being open, the door opens, I just get 'stuck'.... -_____-

4. Kboretti

Kboretti New Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Same problem

I have the same problem and it's frikkin annoying!
    Any solutions to this?

5. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Without sounding cruel I'm glad I am not the only one then, sounds like something that they need to fix.... :mad:

6. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Bump, any other experience or tips would be greatly appreciated, seeing as how expensive the game is (in the context of the app store lol)

7. Kboretti

Kboretti New Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Is there any way to get out of the mech? Is there just something I'm not getting here.
    Any way to get in contact with the people that made the game?

8. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011

9. Kboretti

Kboretti New Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Did you figure it out?

10. joecarr

joecarr Active Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Afraid not man, gameloft said nothing via twitter or YouTube either :(

11. Pcadisco

Pcadisco New Member

May 2, 2011
    Same dam problem here!!! This game was too expensive for this stupid problem

12. nathancho

nathancho Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    College student
    Denver
    I had the same problem I just kept going back and forth for like 2 or 3 times till he made it through

13. Maxentius

Maxentius New Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Stuck in mech.....Help!

Playing Nova 2 on my iPad and am stuck in the mech at the courtyard. Only one door out of the courtyard and the mech will not fit through. Nor can I exit the mech. All enemies destroyed and can see no other triggers or objectives. Does anyone have any ideas?

14. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    I had this today also. I got so fed up with trying, I deleted the game.

It looks like it is a common problem/bug.

15. XenoTheWitty

XenoTheWitty New Member

Jul 1, 2011
    You will never guess
    Phoenix, AZ
    Still no solution?

I take it there is sill no solution to this? I've been stuck there for days now. Help!! I've not found anywhere that lists any basic faq's for Nova 2 even. Not even the makers web site. No email addres or phone number either.

16. XenoTheWitty

XenoTheWitty New Member

Jul 1, 2011
    You will never guess
    Phoenix, AZ
    Still no solution???

Anyone???

17. Maxentius

Maxentius New Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Received a hint from an individual on GL forum site, for a possible solution to the mech not going through the door after courtyard battle. The suggestion was to turn on gyroscope in the controls, be patient and keep trying to wiggle through. I tried it and after quite a few minutes of wiggling I made it through. Got out of mech and was able to continue game......what a relief after trying everything else I could think of. GL was no help in this matter, but I am thankful for the fellow gamer in the forum. Try the gyroscope.

18. schnarfengrubler

Jun 20, 2011
    retired
    piece o' cake, you gotta get into the doorway sideways and wiggle yer way in....at the end of the game is *the* wildest bike ride you've ever never gonna see in real life...there is a part that got me hung up for a bit...you gotta 'hack 5 computers'. they are *not* in the first room! run out the blue door, shoot the 3 guys, blow up the tanks, jump in the hole, go left up the dark tunnel, and yer good to go...yer time resets every time you turn another pushbutton green. hint. use yer shotgun by charging those pesky fireball throwing gorillas. always waste a coupla rounds so you don't get caught reloading in a tussle....

19. Warped

Warped New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    How to unstuck a mech

Thanks for hint. Yes, if you just keep your foot on the gas and rotate back and forth and around and around you do manage to grind yourself through the door. Takes 20-40 second of grinding.
    Even when you get through the door you still have to cram the mech into the center of the room before it auto-poops you out.

20. bowser555

bowser555 New Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Reply - Go in Backwards

I found the easiest way in was to turn completely around and back in. Then you turn to face the little door and it transitions to you exiting the mech.

Also- to get sound to work on an iPhone4S- start the game, hit the home button, open the game back up. Sound works until you exit the application.