Soccer Rally 2 - IceFlame [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IceFlameGames, Mar 7, 2013.

1. IceFlameGames

IceFlameGames Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Introducing the Taurus 67 Invader

[​IMG]

Taurus 67 Invader

The Invader is a mid-high tier car. Fast in a straight line and with just enough oversteer to get the back end out and make a fast turn on the pitch.

The Invader is a heavy car and a bully. While not one of the easiest to control or nimblest, It is both fast and can push most cars around easily.

Here is a Vine video of the Invader in action: https://vine.co/v/hDDEX9BzPz5

2. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    So, any news on a release date yet?

3. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Hard question actually!

We heavily over estimated the amount of hours it would take to make SR2, with all it's upgrade systems, decal customization, leagues, tournaments and challenge modes.

We are seriously nearly there though! :) I can't believe it myself. As for a date. Nothing I could say for definite. But I can say it will be in the first Quarter of 2014.

We have a lot to announce over the next few weeks. We'll keep you posted ;).

-Jon

4. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Introducing the KABURA Mamba RX

[​IMG]

KABURA Mamba RX

The Mamba RX is a mid tier car. It's quick and nimble. It has a sharp turning circle and a decent speed.

It's ideal for darting quickly around opponents and putting aggression on the ball. Because it is so light and nimble though, it can also be prone to been pushed around by the heavier cars.

But this disadvantage is a small price to pay when taking into consideration it's excellent control and agility.

Here are some Vine videos of the Mamba RX:

https://vine.co/v/ht9eLElnKzu

https://vine.co/v/hD1JaV35iwg

5. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Introducing the Coltello Phantom

[​IMG]

Coltello Phantom

The Phantom is a Top tier car. It's a very fast accelerating car, which results in a fair amount of over steer. Which means it has a tendency to drift, which is deadly when put in the right hands.

While at first over steer may seem like a disadvantage, when it comes to Car Soccer it can be incredibly useful. This ability lets you throw the back end out and make very fast turning maneuvers at will. Coupled with the speed and mid-heavy weight this car is a force to be reckoned with.

While not one of the easiest cars to control, it can be on the of the most effective.

Here are some Vine videos of the Phantom:

https://vine.co/v/hDpz1qBFpA5

https://vine.co/v/hDDJhK1TaYO

6. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    #46 IceFlameGames, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    Introducing the Coltello Roma

[​IMG]

Coltello Roma

The Roma is a Top tier car. It's an Italian Coupe Sports car. It's very fast and incredibly effective at handling.

It is very capable of weaving in and out of the opponent and scoring goals. If the ball is left in the middle of the field for too long, it can be safely assumed that the Roma will be charging towards the ball and hitting it into the top corner of the goal.

Here are some Vine videos of the Roma:

https://vine.co/v/hFHbiFjKDmM

7. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    The new cars look awesome, and the decals look very nice with a lot of detail, nice work. :D
    Is there going to be any more beta builds?
    Can't wait for the release.

8. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011

Thanks. Yeah! There will be another Beta Build :)

Glad to hear your looking forward to it. We didn't imagine it would take this long. But the amount of love we've poured in will make it worth the wait.

SR2 will include a Soccer Academy where you can test out your skill.
    In the Academy there will be various challenges. One of the challenge modes is Multiball.

MULTIBALL:

Multiball involves shooting multiple balls into various goals within a time limit. Some Multiball courses are like an obstacle course, while others are like the one in the following Vine Video:

https://vine.co/v/hD2mXpTPQZO

9. Doom64

Doom64 Member

Mar 29, 2013
    That looks fun. :)
    I have a new device now, should I pm you the udid if I can still test?

10. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I am a huge football fan (soccer) and sent you a beta tester request, I really hope that I can help you a bit by testing it.

11. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Cars looks awesome :)
    Check your last two posts, you've accidentally put the name of Phantom twice. Guess the second one should be Roma :)

12. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    Yeah you're right! Thanks! Nice one ;)

13. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    #53 IceFlameGames, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    Soccer Rally 2 - Launching April 24th!!!

Soccer Rally 2 is launching April 24th! Big thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far with Soccer Rally 2, as well as everyone who’s played our earlier games ;)

Here’s the new Gameplay Trailer:

We are really excited to launch Soccer Rally 2. I can’t believe that I’m typing this and we are actually launching next week. It feels crazy! It’s been a really long development for our 3 man team.

This is because; we have basically incorporated every feature under the sun, which you could possibly ever want in a Car Soccer game. :)

If we had an idea...It pretty much went in. Soccer Rally 2 is a good example of what is known as “feature creep”, multiplied by about 10. I’m going to roll out a list of features so you get where I’m coming from :)

We have 20 Tournaments to play through with 4 different pitches. There are 9 cars that we painstakingly tuned and tweaked, so you get clear advantages and disadvantages from each one. There’s a same device 2 Player Multiplayer mode, to challenge your friends.

[​IMG]

There’s a paint shop where you can make unique car designs by adding decals, stripes or mixing gradients over the top of each other to get different colours. You can also share them to the world on Twitter and Facebook.

[​IMG]

There’s an 18 track soundtrack, provided by 13 bands and electronic artists. There’s a boost power up, that slows down time and fires you across the pitch at speed to shoot the ball, or get back to your goal line to save the ball in dramatic style.

There’s 7 Balls other than a Soccer Ball, ranging from an American Football to an Ice Hockey Puck just for fun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, there are over 90 mini game style challenges, which will test your skills across 5 different game modes. These include Canon Defence, Waypoints, Ball Sorter, Goal Attack and Multiball.
    And now finally, it’s done! :)

[​IMG]

The game is out April 24th and even including all these features, the game is free.

We’ve made sure that you will not need IAP to complete the game and there will be no time waiting freemium roadblocks. We didn’t want any pay walls in the game where it stops you from progressing.

There also isn’t any ridiculously high priced IAP’s. The IAP isn’t necessary, but will add more to the experience for those who want it.

The main secondary currency is Golden Balls, which are used to fill Boost Slots. Boosts are really fun to use and if you want to use them carefree, it’s better to get an IAP of Golden Balls.

If you are struggling with the games difficulty, or just want to buy a better car for early on in the game, you can do this by buying SR Coins, which let you buy higher Spec cars.

We are generous with the primary purchase path and you can generally afford the next tier car when you need it. SR Coins buy more layers for customizing your car in the paint shop as well.

You can also buy a Ball Pack for the Multiplayer mode, which lets you use balls other than the Soccer Ball. You still experience the different balls in the single player tournaments for free though. There will be ads, but any IAP will remove them.

We’re really happy with Soccer Rally 2 and hope you will love the game as well. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Jon

14. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I was watching this since the announcement and it's finally coming out, congrats :)

Two questions:
    Does oversteer exist in this game? (To be able to drift a little bit :) )
    What is the price for multiplayer "balls"?

15. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    #55 IceFlameGames, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Questions...

Hi Gr3nade!

Thanks for following SR2's progress :)

Yeah! There is over steer/drift on some cars.

Some of the higher tier cars are drift heavy.
    The Phantom has a lot of over steer. It's very fast in a straight line and you can kick the back out to turn it around fast. You have to be a good driver to use it though, and compensate for it's drift quite a lot.

The Roma and Invader have quite a lot of over steer, but are way more manageable. The WRD-Mk II is probably the most balanced car, for control and drift, while also been fairly quick.

The Ball Pack for Multiplayer will cost $1.99

I noticed your name is Gr3nade. So I made you a car design using the WRD-MkII in the Paint Shop ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Jon

16. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Hi Jon.

Thank you for your answer. You just sold one of your iaps :)

The Phantom seems like a perfect car for me ;)

I liked Ice Rage becouse of it's single screen multiplayer and mechanics it has (air hockey-like but instead of finger on screen you were controling a hockey player, just as you use cars in this game.. I would bet you have seen it ;D ). I really love cars and driving (in real life, of course) so this might actually be even better

Hahah, nice paint job :D I wonder if it can explode.. By the way this is just random (fake?) nickname which I'm not using anywhere else, not even in games. I think I should change it here, I've been here for long enough - thank you for reminder :D

17. Fedorov

Fedorov Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    *BUMP* Is this out in NZ yet?

18. IceFlameGames

Apr 25, 2011
    It'll be out in NZ very shortly! I think it's going to be aprox 1 hour 15 Minutes