Universal Kosmik Revenge

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by vblack, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vblack

vblack Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    realtech VR
    Canada
    Announcing that Realtech VR, a world class software developer, will release a new game for iPhone(R), iPad(R) and iPod touch(R) on Sunday 12th of May 2014
    to accompany the announcement of Kosmik Revenge a promotional video trailer highlighting the premise of the game and showcasing some in-game footage.

Fan favorite indie developer Realtech VR may be best known for making 3D powerhouses like No Gravity and Iron Fist Boxing but that doesn’t mean this independent studio doesn’t like to kick it old school now and then.

For proof look no further than Realtech VR’s mind meltingly awesome new arcade shoot ‘em up Kosmik Revenge, a psychedelic shooter that feels like the result of
    Space Invaders, Geometry Wars, and many other classic pew pew fests being put through a blender in order to create a delicious pixelated smoothie.

While Kosmik Revenge doesn’t exactly remake the shoot ‘em up genre in its own image, the way classic shooter tropes have been cleverly reintegrated into its core
    gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.

Device Requirements:
    * iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
    * Requires iOS 7.0 or later
    * Support for game controller (MFI and iCade)
    * Universal Application
    * 50.0 MB

Pricing and Availability:
    Kosmik Revenge 1.0 is available for 0.99$ (no in-app purchases) available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category starting Sunday 14th of May

Kosmik Revenge 1.0
    YouTube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMFbAP3Y5u4
    Web: http://www.realtech-vr.com/kr/

Attached Files:

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Whatever universe you live in, in mine, sunday would be the 11th. (Read your post carefully). Anyways, instabuy for me.

3. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I feel like I have seen this a dozen times before, but it still looks pretty darn good.

4. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I was thinking the same :) Sunday 11th and not 14th, unless it's for the year 2017 :D