[ALPHA] Spitkiss - a story of boundless love, told through precision platforming

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TripleTopping, Feb 5, 2018.

1. TripleTopping

TripleTopping Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Game development
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    #1 TripleTopping, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    [​IMG]

newest update 30Mar18
    >> http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=4092429&postcount=11 <<

Hi lovely TouchArcaders, we are Triple Topping and we are excited to announce our next title Spitkiss!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Spitkiss is a trippy story of boundless love, told through precision platforming. You play as the couple Y27 and C4, sending messages of love and hope back and forth the only way you can: precisely navigating spit through platforming stages.

With our early access signup, we are giving a limited number of players access to the game for free. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback in the thread so we can keep making the best Spitkiss possible <3

Fill this signup form
    or
    share your mail in the comments​

[​IMG]

Look forward to
    • Cute comic art.
    • Crazy fun love story.
    • Brand new swipe-to-jump platforming design that allows play with just one hand.
    • Easy to learn - hard to master.
    • Short challenging levels that will satisfy even the veteran platformer fans.

[​IMG]

2. AasiqSA

AasiqSA Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Just now filled the form. Loved the art and game mechanics.
    Looking forward to play SpitKiss ##

3. TripleTopping

TripleTopping Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Game development
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Thank you <3 I will send the Testflight out by the end of the week! Very much looking forward to hearing your feedback on the game!

4. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    A unique style and no mistake! Signed. :)

5. TripleTopping

TripleTopping Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Game development
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Thank you <3

6. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Love it! Very enjoyable trajectory based gameplay with a slimey twist ; it’s not ground breaking but I’d rather have something vaguely familiar and enjoyable than painful to play innovation.

What is very worthy of mention is the beautiful style. The overall presentation is fantastic but the beautifully drawn comic panels just make the whole thing sing!

I’ve not played a great deal yet (stupid job), but I can’t wait until I have time to dive back in. If that’s not praise then I don’t know what is.

7. TripleTopping

TripleTopping Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Game development
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Hi MetaGonza!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this made our Friday! <3 I will let Anne know who does the art too!

I hope you will keep playing and updating us!

8. ZAF<3

ZAF<3 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2017
    Just Signed Up! Really looking forward to trying this one!

9. TripleTopping

TripleTopping Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Game development
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    New updates out on Testflight <3

Dear Spitkissers

We made some new content for the game and therefore updated the TestFlight for those of you who signed up as testers.

If you are not a tester yet! Sign up here: we would love to hear from you <3

Here is what we have been working on ( see the original post, that we edited )

• 1: The comics is happening in Ymers world, while the spikissing and the game is taking place inside Ymers body - We added a zoom effect by feedback from our testers to make this more clear.

• 2:We added more new worlds to the game, the first world is the heart, but now the game also takes place in the lungs and the stomach!

• 3:Simon is the game designer and master of juice on Spitkiss and he added a lot of new juice and polish to the game since last time.

• 4:Troels made us some amazing new music and audio! Listen with headphones ;)

• 5:Anne made new cute Spitkisser emojis for the game!

And thank you all who have been giving us feedback so far, we love hearing your thoughts on the game!

Spitkisses
    Simon and Astrid

10. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks like fun your game, gonna try it when it launches, good luck with further development.

11. Simon Stålhandske

Simon Stålhandske New Member

Aug 31, 2017
    Creative Director at Triple Topping
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    #11 Simon Stålhandske, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Reveal trailer and updates

Hello spitkissers, Simon from Triple Topping here.

First off I just want to share with you our brand new reveal trailer.

We also updated the TestFlight and here's some of what this release will be testing:
    + 3 worlds with 16 test levels in each
    + Minor interaction tweaks
    + Dummy UI
    + Slightly updated tutorial
    + First take on a pair of new spitkissers

As always, we'd love to hear any an all of your feedback on our Discord (https://discord.gg/7VWFGK7).

<3

Spitkisses,
    Simon and Astrid