Let's Golf lite twitter glitch on 3Gs

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pluto6, Jul 9, 2009.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I have a 3 gs. Was going to try Let's Golf lite - while at the main menu, pressued the twitter button - phone went into some mode where the Apple was showing (like when it gets turned on from a hard off setting). Never went away. Hooked up to iTunes, and successfully rebooted, but a signficant number of apps had the wrong pictures associated with them, and 1/2 and 1/2 app pictures...

Anyways in process of restoring, but what a pain. Something to watch for if you have a 3 Gss

2. Hanzou

Hanzou New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    yeah that is a known issue with what seems to be hard resetting the iphone. There are huge threads on the apple forums about people having the same issue as you after a hard reset. A restore fixes the icons but as soon as you reset it, the problem seems to come back.

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I will have to check out those threads. I did afull restore and since I manually sync, did not restore the app. Just been using it for the past hour but the phone seems to
    be o. K. Hopefully will not come back. I guess if it does I will take to AT&T and have them wipe back to a factory reset ifthat is possible. What adrag that would happen with such a popular app.