Lifeline: Whiteout

3 Minute Games, Inc.
Alone in a frozen wasteland with no memory of how he got there, a lost adventurer’s only hope is his last line of commun…
TouchArcade Rating:
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Alone in a frozen wasteland with no memory of how he got there, a lost adventurer’s only hope is his last line of communication – to YOU! Guide him to safety and help him find his identity in this gripping story of survival. Your choices shape the story as you play! 3 Minute Games has partnered with Eipix Entertainment for the next installment of the critically-acclaimed Lifeline series. Lifeline: Whiteout introduces a brand new character, V. Adams! Play on the go with real-time notifications sent to your device or check in with V. Adams throughout your day – waiting for the bus, eating lunch, before bed! Decisions can have a profound effect. Finish the game and then play again to discover a whole new story when you make different choices. WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame Praise for Lifeline: “This is the best game on the Apple Watch.” – Time.com “I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo “For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Information
Seller:3 Minute Games, Inc.
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:May 25, 2016
Updated:Sep 19, 2016
Version:1.0.4
Size:68.6 MB
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal