Wild Blood or Eternity Warriors 2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TotallyImba, Oct 2, 2012.

1. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Which is more fun/better? Is it worth investing the £5 into Wild Blood?

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    No, it isn't worth it. Download Eternity warriors which is free (if you haven't already). And then wait for Infinity blade dungeons.

Just my opinion...

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Screw IB Dungeons.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    The game has been in production forever and y'all act like it the godsend of games geez.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Neither. Download Solomon's Keep. It's free, but feel free to donate.

6. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I've had both games and they're both decent on their own merits. I don't think Wild Blood is as bad as many made it out to be. To me it was a fun hack 'n slash, but it probably wouldn't hurt to wait for the inevitable $.99 sale from Gameloft on it.

I really love Eternity Warriors 2, but it gets really hard and even though there are "levels", it has basically no story. The gameplay, however, in EW 2 is great IMO. It's one game where I actually didn't mind grinding. Never finished it, but will likely download it again at some point.

Both were kind of "fillers" for IB : Dungeons but at this rate, I'll probably be dead by time it comes out.

Agree with Greyskull that both Solomon's games are fun little hack n' slash games.

7. NateDogX

NateDogX Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I'm having a good time with Wild Blood, but that might be because I love showing off the power of the iPhone 5 with the game. Eternity Warriors 2 is fun in its own right if you're looking for a slightly lower price tag. One is a freemium dungeon crawler and the other is more of a God of War-style action game, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Depends on your mood.

8. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    qft!

9. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    This. lol