iPhone Dynabot - the robo marble (l1games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SOIL, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 123dan123

123dan123 Member

Mar 8, 2014
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I recently came on board with l1games. I'm hoping to raise awareness so people know this game exists. I look forward to hearing any feedback and answering any questions. :)

2. 123dan123

123dan123 Member

Mar 8, 2014
    Kickstarter delayed to April 1st, 2014

We decided it would be best to delay the Kickstarter campaign to April 1st. It has been so busy that we forgot about GDC, which will be starting around the same time as the initial date we had planned. We thought it could have affected the campaign.

Cheers.

[​IMG]

3. 123dan123

123dan123 Member

Mar 8, 2014
    Dyna-girl

Based off the feedback we received here from Twitter, this is the final version for what DYNA-GIRL will look like!

[​IMG]

4. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

Here is your 1st treat for the DYNABOT KICKSTARTER launch party!
    You’ll have to bring donuts and coffee by yourself :p Be surprised to have a next treat tomorrow!

[​IMG]

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I love the character models, a lot! Dyna girl looks great!

6. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

Thanks alot! :D

7. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

Hi Folks!

Here it is - the 4th day treat for the kickstarter. =) ‘Let's be friends at least once’

[​IMG]

8. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

3rd Day Treat & Action Trailer

Hi all!

Your 3rd day treat is here! Additionally, we have created a new video for you, in where you can see some close ups of the unlockable characters in motion. We wish you much fun watching it! :)

ACTION TRAILER

........[/COLOR]

[​IMG]

9. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#49 SOIL, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Hi Folks!

We are currently working on new features, that will bring more personality into the game.
    These ideas were born days ago and have been prepared and set today:

An ingame notification system - while running, which keeps you always in contact with the scientist - the creator of dynabot. He will announce goals, achievements & unlocks. The notifications will appear in form of a field with animated text and a talking 3D face of the scientist, with some funny 'bla bla" sounds. We think that this is great way to give the game more personality.

Green aliens, sitting in flying UFOs will attack platforms to destroy them with their saucers into pieces. Since it's an invasion, this is a perfect opportunity to show aliens in UFOs', flying around everywhere and also let them interact with the surroundings.

The next step will be a hang glider, which awaits you high up in hidden places. Means different controls and different challenges.

Finally, the promised skateboard will be created. An item for the main world, that makes you jump higher and also lets you do air tricks.

We hope you like the ideas and of course we'll keep you up 2 date!

And for the 2nd day treat, i have this sweet picture for you! :)

kind regards,

patrick

[​IMG]

10. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

#50 SOIL, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014

Last day before the Kickstarter campaign launches! We will be very pleased to see you there!

[​IMG]

11. SOIL

SOIL Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Finally our Kickstarter campaign is online!

We would be very glad to have YOU as a part of this project! Help us and be one the funders of this great game! Backers will receive great rewards and their carved name on the unique interactive backer wall! Stop by and make yourself an impression!
    >> ...to the DYNABOT Kickstarter Campaign

DEV NEWS: Also we are currently working on new ideas to make DYNABOT more fun to play.

This realtime screenshot shows one of the ideas in the current development state:
    UFO’s are attacking and destroying platforms. All this with a slightly camera change.

We hope you like the picture and we see you on the Kickstarter page!

[​IMG]

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    As theres already an upcoming thread for this game i'll close this one