uniido

iKreeda Games
Have u played uniido? A simple yet challenging game that is sure to keep you enthralled for hours. Join numbers to re…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Have u played uniido? A simple yet challenging game that is sure to keep you enthralled for hours. Join numbers to reach the highest value possible, but it is not as simple as it sounds. It is easy to learn but not so easy to master. ******************************************************************* What people are saying ---------------------------------- I got this while i am on break after been introduced to it. got to say it has been a great addition to my collection highly recommended by Nilu_P - Version 1.0.0 - Apr 17, 2014 Have had chance to play, it's a nice take on the threes type style but is different enough to stand on it's own. I like it. by cloudpuff  - Senior Member : toucharcade forums ******************************************************************* How high can you score? Swipe and join your way to the top of the Leaderboard and share your achievements on facebook and twitter. Play in classic mode or try the expert mode for an extra challenge.
Information
Seller:iKreeda Games
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:Apr 17, 2014
Updated:May 09, 2014
Version:1.0.1
Size:2.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal