Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Thx received

Can I have it for achievement also? Will send it back

2. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Can I play my iPad character on my iPhone? I just got an iPhone and REALLY want to play this again, but I don't want to restart. :(

3. vle_hoang

vle_hoang Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I sent it back to zura, u should ask him :)

K, gonna send to u if i find more :)

4. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Does anyone know of a good location to farm Devil's Skein? There doesnt seem to be an arena fight which provides them and the easiest place for me to get to which has Woodians of a high enough level is in the Solar Tower, but the stupid invisible wall thing makes it kind of a pain.

5. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #2505 sgcc1, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    Fragment of Dimensions
    OR
    Moon Tower 2F (If you can't handle the ancient dungeon)
    OR
    Buy them from the Soul Merchant

6. Angel9999l5

Angel9999l5 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Thanks Again i finished all thé donjons with park's mine and thé breastplate of dragon with dragon cards! But now what CAN i do in thé game xd?

7. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Glad to hear that the stuff I gave you helped. Now you can either
    - complete all the achievements (combat, card, title, uniques)
    - pvp
    - obtain title books from Network Super Dragon (there's 10 btw)

Most of us are now just farming for uniques

8. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Hey guys, I am looking to get this game. What do you all like about it that makes you play it so much?

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Here's my take on the game. In Depth and to the point

- Not your typical button mashing KRPG. Meaning it takes skill and patience as the monsters aren't so button mashing friendly.

- Great Storyline, not typical like for example, the guy goes to save a damsel in distress.

- 5 Different playable characters each with 2 Skill tree's and of course stat allocation.

- Partner System. Enabling you to take one person with you to fight as support. Your Partner has Ai functions. The way you set it up will determine how your Sub character will behave.

- Armor/Weapon Crafting. Pretty self explanatory.

- Arena play. Which means you get to fight specific types of monsters appropriate to your level.

- Unique Weapons/Armor. Items that rarely drop from specific monsters but are worth the grind. Uniques are pretty much end game gear for when your in the high levels.

- Achievements is the big part of this game. There are so many of them that it will literally take hours just trying to get as many as you can in a day. The list is as follows

Combat, Card, Unique, Title

- Combat achievements are easy to get. As you play through the game you'll eventually achieve them all.

- Card Achievements are pretty harder to get. Cards can be obtained from specific monsters and come in 3 different grades. Normal, Rare and Unique. Higher the grade the better the stats on it.

- Uniques are what makes this game worth the hours put into it. As stated before they are obtained from specific monsters and bosses and do not drop often. Uniques range from Weapons, armor, accessories(Rings Necklaces) and Cards

- Titles can be obtained by crafting full sets of armor. But materials are required and do take awhile to obtain. Titles that you achieve can be equipped and have stats and skills so they are a must have especially if your trying to go for 100% achievement.

- Network

Allowing you to go online and do various things

PvP, Network Dungeon, Network Super Boss, Mailing system and rankings.

If your a big RPG player this game is a must have. From what I heard from other players, this game is the #1 App in Korea.

(Guys I know I missed something so feel free to fill him in)

10. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Thanks so much. That was VERY helpful and I am downloading the game as we speak. I would also like to say hi to everyone in this forum, as i am going to participate frequently in it. Thanks again.

11. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Hey hey.

12. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    So.....has anyone gotten parks mark yet? As an update gkar finally got hakenbaurs seizure and zura got parks friendship......but what happened to the mark? Nobody yet?

13. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Back at it. I've sent some stuff to zura and dayyyob

14. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Park's Mark is like a fine girl. She won't give it up that easily.

15. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    LoL! Yea she is.

Well, I'm back in the saddle. . .

Let's nab her this evening guys. Like a drunk boy hitting on a sorority girl at a mixer. :D

16. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Grind session......Commence!

17. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Lol, you guys are killing me! Haven't been on the boards much cuz I've been trying to lvl Pochi to 99 to fit some awesome gear. Went from a 576ish base damage sword to a 2661 base damage Ultimate weapon and deeeeeeyuuum! With a full DEX build and the right skills, Pochi is a BEAST!

Even with all that there's still so much to do. I'm currently trying to finish all the titles, haven't even put a dent on the uniques and I have some
    More achievements to tackle.

Life = absorbed!

18. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    By the way, anyone need the dragon set of armor for the dragon title?

Lvl 90 armor and once equipped gives you Dragon Slayer title for all characters.

19. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Repost!

20. DannyyoB

Apr 1, 2012
    Rotflmao