[Moonga] An iPad Mini to win + iTunes gift cards!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by sarahA, Oct 26, 2012.

1. thelastscene

thelastscene Active Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Barcelona, Spain
    Holy sh**, TouchArcade buddies! In a week I'm already 9th! Some guys over my place are also helping me by having their iDevice-owner friends try the game and enter my codes; then, retrieving me theirs, and I just broke the 1000 points barrier! Amazing :'D

2. monsieur aldo

monsieur aldo New Member

Oct 28, 2012

Bonjour a tous je rajoute tous le monde!! Voilà mon code 27 12 81

3. thelastscene

thelastscene Active Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Barcelona, Spain
    And, of course, they banned me. Seems like being French is unavoidable if you want to win any kind of prize.

4. devilien

devilien New Member

Nov 7, 2012
    my code 326495 add me

5. Seabhacsuil

Seabhacsuil New Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Hello everybody. Here is my code vhlc2489707. I've already added yours, so please add me. Thanks

6. svdkmnc

svdkmnc New Member

Nov 9, 2012
    mine is i50e177599t

7. sarahA

sarahA Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Hi thelastscene,

Thanks for your message.

For information, we haven’t banned you because you are not French. The French community is bigger than the others and that’s exactly why we started a contest on a non-French speaking website. We want to develop other communities.

The reason why we had to ban you is because we have detected a large amount of fake unregistered accounts related to your own account. These fake accounts have also been created on the date you used them, which leads us to think that you created them for your own purpose and that’s why we had to take you out of the contest and the leaderboard.

Unfortunately, the other participants who played fair and used your code will see their own score decrease in order to reflect the reality as you are not part of the contest anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Moonga Team

8. sarahA

sarahA Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Hi thelastscene,

Thanks for your message.

For information, we haven’t banned you because you are not French. The French community is bigger than the others and that’s exactly why we started a contest on a non-French speaking website. We want to develop other communities.

The reason why we had to ban you is because we have detected a large amount of fake unregistered accounts related to your own account. These fake accounts have also been created on the date you used them, which leads us to think that you created them for your own purpose and that’s why we had to take you out of the contest and the leaderboard.

Unfortunately, the other participants who played fair and used your code will see their own score decrease in order to reflect the reality as you are not part of the contest anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Moonga Team

9. btzty

btzty Member

Nov 13, 2012
    looks good

10. Varkan

Varkan New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    add meeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzz

11. sarahA

sarahA Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Moonga's Revolt Contest

Moonga's Revolt Contest

The Moonga’s Revolt contest is now over!

Congratulations to all of you!

The announcement of the winners will be done today.