New Star Soccer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Johnaldo, Feb 29, 2012.

1. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    That's precisely how it is. You get text commentary, and in the situations where you can act, you'll be able to kick the ball or intercept a pass. During the match you can also choose how much effort you spend - which has an impact on the stamina you spend, and also on the number of times you actually are called to play.

It's a very pleasant - and absurdly addictive - game. I might suggest it's as addictive as Word With Friends, but for football.

And yes, I'm talking about the mobile version.

2. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    I can't wait for the game to come out but i think it should have a Request transfer button if you're are worth a lot and your club is going nowhere

3. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

It will support iCloud?

4. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Well, you will get clubs interested in you, you can renegotiate your existing contract, and you can transfer to other clubs that are interested in you at the end of the season, if nobody comes and gets you during the season.

Also, the seasons do go by really fast, so there's no need to worry that you'll be stuck in a rut.

Cheers,
    Paulo

5. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Hows the verification process coming, is it still waiting for review?

Also, do we get a similar value rating like on the PC and what is that cap for it?

6. siread

siread Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Still waiting for review I'm afraid. (Apple could make a small fortune if they let devs pay to jump to the front of the queue!)

There isn't a player value at the moment but I want to include that in an update. Also, there is no iCloud support yet.

7. Johnaldo

Johnaldo New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    I have just put the link to the trailer and the features in the first post

8. siread

siread Member

Feb 29, 2012
  9. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
  10. Johnaldo

Johnaldo New Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Updated.

Downloaded and bought career mode... Even better than I was expecting, good work

11. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    The new update is coming out soon, I think following its arrival, TA should finally take notice and write a review. It's an easy 5/5 from me. Brilliant, brilliant game. Well worth the BAFTA it won.

12. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    If anyone is still not playing this game, you should really try it, it's now better then on pic/Mac and tons of fun