Universal "SUCK IT UP" - by Kiseki Games (Looking for Beta testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kisekigames, Feb 21, 2017.

1. kisekigames

kisekigames Member

Feb 21, 2017
    #1 kisekigames, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    Hi Everyone, we are excited to share our upcoming game "SUCK IT UP". Please check the gameplay video below and we hope you are able to help with testing an providing feedback.

To sign up for beta testing, please follow this LINK

Suck It Up puts you in control of an Unidentified Sucking Object on a mission to collect all the animals and plants that inhabit a weird cubical planet. Hone your sucking skills by aiming for high scores and avoiding being killed before you can return to your mothership. Finding rare eggs and hatching them will unlock new animals and upgrades, can you hatch ‘em all?

Kiseki Games is a newly formed game studio based in Australia, a partnership between two indie game developers. We are passionate about providing fun experiences to players around the world.

2. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    This looks awesome! Just applied

3. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

That looks great.

4. kisekigames

kisekigames Member

Feb 21, 2017
    More Beta Testers

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for signing up, we still need more Beta testers. Please sign up in the link above.

5. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Looks like fun, but I don't do Beta no more sorry, I have too much other games to play, but I sure will play your game when it's ready, good luck with further development and your launch.