Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    The photo doesn't show up in forum thread ... BR

2. RaeSwitchfoot

RaeSwitchfoot Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm after a Lotus for my request frog. Will trade for whatever is in my habs :)

3. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    thank yous
    black spira - martinz
    olive fortuno - andi
    golden bulbus - heeranc
    violet nasus - quossum
    pink levar - mirxtech
    golden fortuno - grace
    golden emblema - vivisoto
    blue infinitas - nirtew
    clover - khopp25

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent, enjoy :)

5. camz13

camz13 Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Coclearis Plz

I need a coclearis, I have bunch of other new species I can trade. Player name is camz1313. Add me as a friend & I'll reciprocate. Let me know if you need something specific on here & I'll full fill it if I have it! thanks!
    :)

6. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    Hi everybody,

Sure do miss seeing status in the neighborhood . I guess this is a status post.

If you know me, I've been slowly dexting all the old frog breeds by color. Last night I Finished all 53 oldies in Azure. so Maroon to Azure - Anura to Veru is Dexed :D

Cool now @Blue 26 breeds to go Anura to Calvaria :)

So will do a shout out, I collect any new frogs I find and this helps the Dex % a lot. By the numbers I think I'm less than 15 frogs away from 50% or @18,017.

Thank you for corn set Yasha65 :)
    Thanks for big frog gifts dlstar71, danjarus, staghead, java & dean + everybody :)

7. camz13

camz13 Member

Oct 14, 2011
    All I want to do is to thank you, even though I don't know who you are. You sent me a coclearis while I was hopping in my pond!

8. camz13

camz13 Member

Oct 14, 2011
    @sneebs = i sent big frogs for the coclearis. I'll keep up w/your colors in the future

9. BlueWater27

BlueWater27 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    I can see it. :confused:

10. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    The picture of dlstar's Tingo Tango set is now showing up. I couldn't see at first either.

11. tcrown

tcrown Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Need lvl 19+ frogs needed

I was at Lvl 19 but lost all my progress with the non compatible version change. If anyone could send along some level 19+ frogs I would be very grateful.

photonayan on gamecenter.

12. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    All right, I'm nearing the end of Glacio and I'm trying to decide what I should tackle next. I'm in no particular order; I started dexing Glacio because the same weekend I came here, I had posted in my status "I'm low on Glacio" and I ended up getting around 50 (I miss some of my old neighbors :() and I kept some for dexing. So should I dex:

Templum
    Zebrae
    Roboris
    Ludo
    Partitri
    Nasus
    Or Lanterna?

I'd appreciate some input; all too often I've seen posts like this ignored altogether. Good afternoon to everyone-BW:)

13. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Some of my thoughts:

1) Dex in order ... level 1 to 32 :cool:

2} Dex "potion" frogs first.. you can't find these in the pond so you might as well get done with them. (Ludo/Lanterna)

3) Dex what you have the most of .. this way you get the most desired "100%" quicker. :)

So I would do potion frogs first either by level or by the one you have the most of.

14. BlueWater27

Sep 16, 2012
    gaming
    Lone Star State
    Thanks for the advice, dean. My sense of disorder comes from wanting to have frogs of all levels stocked up in case something goes haywire with my game. :) But I have developed a sort of pattern (dex level 1, 2, 3) that I'm about to break. I'm thinking Lanterna, because that's the potion frog I have the most of (besides Glacio, of course) and I'll need to keep what potion frogs I can get since it doesn't look like they'll be selling any more of the original potion frogs. I guess they assumed that after a year, everyone had them.

Again, thanks for the advice. :D I'm still open to suggestions, but right now I'm considering Lanterna, *maybe* Tribus, and possibly Zebrae.

The reason I want to dex higher level is because XP is hard to come by once you pass level 14. I could manage, though.

15. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Interesting to note, for me at least, yesterday's FrogMart potion frog was a Cocos Aurum Tribus. Will have to keep watch to see if the other original potion frogs come through.

16. AndiNZ1970

AndiNZ1970 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Zealand
    I'm sure they will, but with 47 brand new breeds in the mix, it could take a while.

17. sneeb

sneeb Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    in virtual
    I agree, Dex potion frogs first and keep a couple slots in the mail box open for NEW frogs. :)

18. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    I personally did the templum because i think that is the ugliest frog ever. I still have the color wheel in my cataloge if you want it

19. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Tingo Tango Set

Hey dlstar, I like the Tingo and the Tango :D!!

From the first frog to the last there is a connection of Tingo!

And the Tango..this month I'm working to/from Buenos Aires where I saw my first ever demonstration of the Tango, a street performance with the dancers wearing outfits of black and red.

Nicely done set! :)

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Have you thought about maybe dexing two at a time? you could do templum AND one of the faster, lower level frogs.

I am using puncti as my basic colour wheel at the moment, and once I've finished cataloging colour wheels of my new frogs I'll start dexing again, probably a mix of a couple of higher level breeds.