Beta Testing for 'Rise Of War'

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jebudonga, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    #1 Jebudonga, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    Hi everyone!

We are very happy to present our Game's first look. We are ready to beta test our Game 'Rise of War' and we need about 30 - 40 beta testers. We like to hear feedback on
    - things you like and things you don't like
    - any improvements you are looking for

Coming to the game, Its an action & strategy defense game with World war backdrop. We brought various strategies into the Game to keep players engaged.
    Features:
    - Conquer up to three friends in online multiplayer game
    - Continue your mission on 9 locations/maps
    - simple and tough modes to entertain both casual and serious gamers
    - has Facebook and Twitter integrated to publish your winnings
    - Custom in-game 'Game center UI' that supports matching, leader boards, achievements

If you would like to participate in beta testing, please sign up on TestFlight: http://tflig.ht/1aZ1Edw

Here's are some screen shots from the gameplay.

[​IMG]

Thank you all,
    RAJ ANIMATION

2. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    We have 3 sign ups so far. Thanks for all responded.

To give you more insight into the game, Rise Of War is not just a rehash of the old tower defense games.

- It's totally made for playing against your friends online or compete with random players from Game Center.
    - Every battle or map presents it's own strategy in counting your score.
    - Extra features that are integrated into the game come in handy in scoring big time in every level
    - It will be a different experience for gamers who are into strategy & action games
    - Last but not least, Rise Of War features well crafted game graphics

we still have 25 - 35 slots available.

Thanks,
    Raj Animation
    A start up in game industry

3. Crazyrider

Crazyrider New Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Count me in

screen shots look promising. I do play a lot of strategy defense games. I could give you feedback. I signed up on test flight too and awaiting approval.

4. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Thanks

thanks for signing up crazyrider. I will add you to the next build scheduled for end of today.

5. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    update on beta testing

We are receiving pretty good and detailed feedback from beta testers. Your suggestions are definitely helpful in taking the game forward. We have still 20 slots left. If you are interested, please sign up on on test flight http://tflig.ht/1aZ1Edw

6. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    'Rise Of War' Official Trailer

We just released the first cut of our upcoming game 'Rise of War' trailer. Watch at http://youtu.be/Cfyu5_tdgfY . What do you think?

Thanks for all supporting us during our Beta testing.

7. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    I really like the graphics in the trailer. The game play shows promise and looks like it could be a lot of fun. I'm a bit concerned about the social aspect of it because I never integrate games with my facebook account. Will there be a single player mode or campaign? When do you plan on releasing it? Do you still need testers? I might be interested in helping out.

8. Jebudonga

Jebudonga Active Member

Sep 20, 2013
    Thanks

ScotDamn,

Glad that you like the game. We are planning to release the game during 1st week of Jan, 2014. We tightly integrated social aspect into the game, as we were planning to present the defense game in a different perspective. Its not a mandate to play with friends as game center matching is available too. We have plans of supporting standalone campaign during later version of the game. We optimized the game play for multiplayer for now. We are finished with Beta testing actually.

Please follow us on Twitter/Facebook for our game updates.