Hidden Object Adventure *Free*

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by itsehsan, Oct 17, 2013.

1. itsehsan

itsehsan Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Marketer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

♥ ONE OF THE BEST FREE HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES FOR ANDROID ♥
    ONE OF THE TOP RANKING HIDE & SEEKS IN GOOGLE PLAY
    ☺People's Choice: More than 2 Million Downloads !!
    Can you find all of the hidden objects? The chance to be somebody else for a day is waiting for you!
    Download Hidden Object Adventure and explore Edward’s house, searching for all his
    secret items. With 18 levels to play and funny story, this is an exciting point & click adventure like no other!
    ☆☆☆ Where Is My Stuff? FEATURES ☆☆☆
    ✓ 18 beautifully designed and challenging puzzle levels.
    ✓ Over hundreds of hidden objects to search and find.
    ✓ Hunt for new objects. Everytime you play the same level, you'll get new missing items.
    ✓ Colorful art, nice graphics and great ♫ music ♪
    ✓ Funny and entertaining storyline.
    DOWNLOAD FREE GAMES, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE QUEST FROM WITHIN COMPLETELY WITHOUT CHARGE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONES!
    Live a day of Edward and help him to get through his daily life in the best free Hidden Objects Puzzle "Where Is My Stuff?”. This premium app is suited for mobile and computer gamers from all ages with a very entertaining experience.
    So far, life is going just fine for Edward. Edward has a nice house, has a good job, has lots of women in his life. But Edward's a messy kind of guy and his stuff always seems to go missing and you will help him find them. Every day, Edward wakes up, gets ready for work, goes to work to do business and after that he goes to the tavern to relax and maybe to pick up some girls. But there is a mystery! You will have to find the objects related to the occasion in his life. It’s like hide and seek with items that seem to be nowhere to be found. If you like cool games and mobile applications for your mobile phones, the challenging puzzles will give you lots of entertaining moments.
    Through your day you will prepare breakfast, go shopping, clean the car, grab a beer in the pub and do various everyday stuff with simple point & click fun games. Become a completely different person and live through Edward’s life, get "Where Is My Stuff?"
    You will have to find the hidden items and missing stuff in Edward’s home and other places like bar, pub, night club, store, office. You must investigate the area and carefully search for the items like a detective. You have to look for things that seem invisible. They may be concealed, covered or in some cryptic mystic places. Edward ocasionally likes poker game download it to enjoy it with him. Edward likes adventure time and always gets caught unprepared and has to search for misplaced items. It’s one of the most clever puzzle plays. Explore and examine for items in a mystery quest. Maybe it is a paranormal or supernatural event that’s happening? Edward’s household and his work place is very mixed and waiting to be organized and tidied up. It’s a mystery application for mobile phones for everyone to enjoy. If you like point and click adventures you will love this. To find the mysterious items, you have to point your finger and click the screen on your Android device and mobile phones. This hidden object play is completely without charge. If you want free downloads free games, you can enjoy this hide and seek play with your family and friends everywhere. Where Is My Stuff is the most fun puzzle you will get on your Android mobile phones.
    WORKS BEST ON 480x800 AND HIGHER RESOLUTIONS ON PHONES AND TABLETS!

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jarbull.wims

2. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Pretty good game to start although some items are small even on the Nexus 7. You need to go to a site for more hints if you've no coins but I seem to be getting by without them. Keeping my interest as it has some challenge to it in finding items. There's a timer but when it runs out you can still finish out the level.
    Its a good game to recommend and I plan of playing it out.