Osprey teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OXYGEN, Aug 30, 2009.

1. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #1 OXYGEN, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
    Just updated my teaser trailer for my soon to be released title Osprey
    hope you like

www.mobirecycle.co.uk

2. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    where is the trailer?

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
  4. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    sorry about that link now sorted

5. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    I can't access the computer right now but I can't wait to see it!

6. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

That looks pretty cool! :)

7. Kris Jones

Kris Jones Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Producer/Publisher/Designer of Mobile Games
    America
    Looks good, but don't understand what it's about.

8. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Just finish watching the video and you'll understand lol

9. Looks like you have to fly your mechanical osprey around gathering level elements and putting them in place in order to allow the truck to progress through the level.

Looks like it could be interesting, but the teaser doesn't really offer much to go by. (Obviously the point of a teaser.)

10. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Don't know what the problem with the video is but it won't allow itself a sufficient buffer to play continuously. Because of that, I haven't seen the whole thing but it does seem interesting.

11. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Every time I see this game it looks better and better.

My only questions are these:

Is the trailer music the in-game music?

And if it is, how many other sound effects are in the game? Because I don't know why but the music and the graphics combine to make it seem somewhat (don't laugh at me) holy-esque. Like it's clean and pure, the white and what-

I'll just be quiet now. Anyways, the bird chirping kind of breaks up that feel for me so I dunno if it's implemented well in the game, or if it is used often but if it is...

12. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #12 OXYGEN, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
    Regarding the Game

The Game in a Nutshell is pretty simple you play A Artificial Intelligent Hawk...Osprey who Basically has to catch Cyber fish and other Ai Wildlife to feed its Offspring..(using the Iphone tilt control features)

The Game gets progressively harder and so does your task from collecting fish to leading a the repair truck to fix a medical generator and also the fish defenses get better....so certain rudimentary strategy's are needed to complete the game also while doing that you also have to upgrade your chick so that he eventually gains the ability to fly.

Now the Music nothing as yet has been decided that end but it probably wont make it into the game but it Might again nothing totally firm on that yet! and the bird only chirps occasionally...:)
    but I am putting the final touches to it and it will be released very soon!

Regarding the Holy aspect....I have tried to avoid gunz n general destructive Mayhem. and hopefully the game play won't suffer for the lack of blood splattering on the screen!
    and I am also trying to be honest and keep the game play fresh and fun and not add stuff just to pad it out to make it longer so the game will be short but hopefully slick and cool and the price will reflect that so will be going for around 99 cence

13. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    The Game was postponed for a while as friends and potential publishers found it hard to control the little critter now the issues have been resolved I have also updated the Graphics ....so the game is now back on track and should be submitted to apple within the next week or two.... check out the updated teaser trailer

www.mobirecycle.co.uk

if i do not reply to a message on this site not being ignorant just send me a message at my studio site

[email protected]

14. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Yay :D

15. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Double Yay!

16. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    really like the trailer and really looking forward to it....so a triple yay I guess

17. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    triple yay is good ....:)

18. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I still barely know what I'm looking at.

19. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    #19 OXYGEN, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
    Regarding the Game

The Game in a Nutshell is pretty simple you play A Artificial Intelligent Hawk...Osprey who Basically has to catch Cyber fish and other Ai Wildlife to feed its Offspring..(using the Iphone tilt control features)

The Game gets progressively harder and so does your task from collecting fish to leading a repair truck to fix a medical generator also the fish defenses get better....so certain rudimentary strategy's are needed to complete the game also while doing that you also have to upgrade your chick so that eventually your offspring gains the ability to fly.

www.mobirecycle.co.uk

20. OXYGEN

OXYGEN Active Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Developer
    Hi Guys I am Proud to anounce as of today Osprey has been Submitted to Apple as soon as it has been approved will let you know....if your interested in promotional codes let me know and I will register you for the competition that we will be running...

heres a link to the new website www.oxygenstudios.co.uk

and below is some background info on osprey.....

The History of OSPREY

"Osprey" was first developed in the U.S.S.R. at Novosibirsk State University by Mikhail Alekseevich and Sergei Khristianovich. It was developed initially merely as a study of the possibilities of artificial intelligence (A.I.) creatures reproducing and mimicking nature. The Russian government, however, heard of the idea and despite the objections of Mikhail and Sergei the project was taken over by the state as the military elite thought the Osprey devices would be ideal for counter-espionage activities.

Soon after the two students mysteriously disappeared.

The Russian government, after hushing up the incident of the disappearing students, aggressively pursued their military program and developed an array of creatures. Without the input from the gifted students, however, the A.I. robots became harder to control and a number of them just disappeared. Scientists believed that the original hawks had developed some kind of teleportation device, but this was never proven as the project was ignominiously shut down soon after, and hushed up by the politicians who wished to avoid embarrassment.

That was over a hundred and twenty years ago...