Bass Drop Drum N Bass version Free limited time [music app]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by repapermunky, Feb 17, 2013.

1. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Personally, I don't like apps such as this, as you're not really creating music but rather using already created samples and mashing them together without much customization. Another thing to note is that the dev, Ben Frost, has some pretty crappy apps out there; however, a lot of people seemed to enjoy the original dubstep version, one of his better apps. So again, I'm not really into this, but if you just want to mess around with music, you'll like it. Free until the end of this month.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. repapermunky

Aug 29, 2012
    Sweet, that was my first appinfo attempt and it worked :p

3. Yes, perfect! Good job, and thanks for the link!

Attached Files:

4. repapermunky

Aug 29, 2012
    Thanks! No problem haha.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    A better music app is free currently, might not be for much longer: Wavebot and Wavebot HD. Feel free to start a thread, I don't feel like retrieving the app-info, don't feel like being called lazy because I didn't post it, and already have it, so don't really care if anyone else misses out. At least, I don't care enough to catch grief for not posting the perfect post.

6. repapermunky

Aug 29, 2012

Yeah I'll check it out, thanks.