The 7th Guest

Trilobyte Games, LLC.
"Welcome to my ... house!" Old Man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six guests were invited one night, t…
$4.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"Welcome to my ... house!" Old Man Stauf built a house and filled it with his toys. Six guests were invited one night, their screams the only noise… * #4 Top Paid Game in the US on 3/21! * 3/15 featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy! In the world of The 7th Guest, you are an active and mysterious entity known only as "Ego". Your role, identity and purpose is not known or explained, rather, it is experienced as a seamlessly integral part of the total environment that is the Stauf mansion. Because you are looking out from within, you cannot see yourself, but your inner spirit has a voice. Listen to it. The house of The 7th Guest is filled with 19 devilishly clever puzzles that will test your wits and scare you out of them as well. To complete the game you must solve every puzzle in the house - only then will the secrets of the madman Henry Stauf be revealed to you. "My father purchased The 7th Guest for me as a child and it terrified me to the point of having him return it. With my increase and courage and the scary images being smaller, I think I can handle it now." - Geek Tyrant  "Many gamers won't remember The 7th Guest, either because they didn't have the groundbreaking technology of a CD-ROM drive in 1993, or they hadn't been born yet. We remember The 7th Guest being an incredibly creepy game that snared our young imaginations and helped shape our minds as gamers." - Slide To Play Bill Gates called this game “The new standard in electronic entertainment.”   ✵✵✵✵✵ Awards ✵✵✵✵✵ 1995 Interactive Academy/Cybermania Awards - Best CD Game 1994 Multimedia World Readers' Choice Award - Best Entertainment Title 1994 Computer Game Review - Golden Triad Award 1994 New Media Invision Awards - Award of Excellence 1994 New Media Invision Awards - Gold-Creative Excellence for Best Animation/Graphics 1994 PC World Class - Best CD-ROM Game / Adult 1994 Electronic Entertainment 1st Annual Editors' Choice - Breakthrough Game 1994 Computer Gaming World Readers' Poll - No. 1 Rated Game ✵✵✵✵✵ Features ✵✵✵✵✵✵ Ghostly, full-motion video Supernatural Cinematic Sequences Improved Soundtrack by “The Fatman” Original Groovie Game Engine 20 Difficult Puzzles Hidden Clue Book Hidden Rooms Original Game Manual Original Video "The Making of The 7th Guest" The Stauf Files Mysterious Storyline ✵✵✵✵✵ System Requirements ✵✵✵✵✵ Mac OS X 10.6 or later ATI or NVidia graphics chip 960MB free disk space See the original trailer at http://www.trilobytegames.com/. Follow us on Twitter @trilobytegames and join us at http://www.facebook.com/trilobytegames/
Information
Seller:Trilobyte Games, LLC.
Genre:Entertainment, Games, Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Mar 13, 2012
Updated:May 25, 2012
Version:7.1
Size:844.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal