The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #501 girlpower, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    Congrats on lvl 40....I also just reached that level last night. ;)
    You will need a lot of lumber for Island 4, so try and hold onto it, then use your Zeppelins to start shipping it over.....once you start to progress on Island 4, a quest comes up to build 3 x trading posts, 3 x candy shops etc....all require lumber...(my 12 Zeppelins are currently carting lumber for these quests, plus food, sand etc to stockpile) as I only have one lumber mill on this Island....not enough, but room is a huge problem at the moment also. It's quiet a challenging Island but I'm a determined person too :D

Edit update.....oh, youve now reached Isl. 4, well done!

2. Nannilou

Nannilou Member

Jun 14, 2012
    West Lancs
    Wow! How do you manage to get 12 Zepplins?

I currently have two on each of my 3 islands and was just thinking I could do with more but they are 'greyed' out in my menu saying 1/1.

Just expanded on 1st Island so am now searching for items for circus... I know from previous posts this will be time consuming and a random exercise:(.

3. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #503 Experiment626, Jun 18, 2012
    Just finished the game on the current update on tribez (iPad version ).... Won't give too much away but you max out at level 44 and the light house on island 4 will be your last task .Was slightly disappointed with getting to the end , my son is playing the iPhone version which looks slightly different slightly harder?

Hope I can help anyone stuck , basic tip on the iPad version get at least 3 zeppelins per island and also balance your resources I.e wood island one , island 2 obviously marble and island 3 marble and sand. Also remember you need to stock food so warehouses and pig farms need to be built you need to plan ahead :)

[​IMG]

4. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Space will also be a issue , as mentioned before your deliveries are still kept even if you don't move them to the warehouse.So as you said on island 4 ship a lot of cut and uncut wood to that island along with food :) also weed and plant growth seems very quick so you will constantly be clearing weed/plants and using up food.

5. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    You can only have one Zeppelin Harbour per Island...but you can then upgrade that Harbour 4 times (the last level is with either 10 or 15 gems depending on which Island) each upgrade releases another zeppelin for use.
    So my first three Islands all have the Zeppelin Harbour, plus all upgraded to lvl 4
    which equals 12 working Zeppelins (they are all working most of the time too)

6. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    @Experiment626....welcome and thanks so much for the heads up :)

I was wondering what the level cap was now with latest update.....Im almost half way through lvl 40 now....so not too far to go then :(

My guys are currently building the Hotel, then I hope to build my third household
    as happiness points should be in excess by then.
    Have the three trading posts, two of the three candy shops.....currently pretty crammed in.....waiting for quest to come up asking me to buy another territory?

I'm pretty happy with the way Im progressing, started to ship to fourth Island as soon as I could access it as space is currently such an issue, so still only have one pig farm, (plus 2 x crop patches) food is constantly shipped over to help compensate

Taking up your offer of help....have a couple of queries thanks ;)
    Did you do all the expansions on first Island?
    The only quest I haven't finished is to build 10 stone columns..bit annoyed with this one cos my happiness level is already maxed at 49, so all those columnn happiness points won't count......would rather hold off until the cap on this is lifted so at least they will be counted towards lvl 50.

Do anymore quests come up on this Island at all....I've completed all circus quests.

7. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #507 Experiment626, Jun 18, 2012
    Yes it ends to quickly on the last island although the ( enemy) are a real pain burning and stealing quite often !!!The dinosaurs take a while too navigate from one section of the last island to the next !!!!!! Sometimes I just manually killed the enemies by tapping on them!!!!!

Taking up your offer of help....have a couple of queries thanks
    Did you do all the expansions on first Island?

No expanded upto the Circus initially !!!! Then brought the other two sections out of curiousity.

The only quest I haven't finished is to build 10 stone columns..bit annoyed with this one cos my happiness level is already maxed at 49, so all those columnn happiness points won't count......would rather hold off until the cap on this is lifted so at least they will be counted towards lvl 50.

You can delete some of the happiness objects to decrease your happiness . Can't remember if the 10 stone columns open up any more tasks but I brought the 10 columns ......
    My happiness on island 1 is only 48

Do anymore quests come up on this Island at all....I've completed all circus quests

I think the circus quests are the last ones .... I assume you have the two hotels ?

8. Nannilou

Nannilou Member

Jun 14, 2012
    West Lancs

Of course! I should have realised that I needed to upgrade.

Thanks GP..I'm on it now:)

9. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I just kept shipping lumber from the other islands as well as food. You are right there isn't enough space to start with. I have to open the last two areas to build a lighthouse and a big bath house .... So you'll need lots of cash too! I'm 1.2m short ;o(

10. Bobmason1

Bobmason1 New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA, USA
    Thanks for all the advice...

I am glad to know the max level (with this update, anyway). I'm building my first bridge right now and trying to be patient for the next 8 hours. :eek:

Tried attaching a screen shot of Island 1 for GP but couldn't figure out how to do it. :mad:

GP... I surrounded my circus with the 10 columns on Island 1. I put the columns along the fences. Personally, I like the way it looks, but everyone has their own idea for decorating their islands. ;)

Back to waiting...

11. rowanbrierbrook

rowanbrierbrook New Member

Jun 19, 2012
    hey guys,

I discovered this game about two weeks ago, and I read through this thread looking for tips and advice. I think I've just had a major catastrophe, along the lines of GP's missing plane!

I was on level 27, working on the Marble Fiord, when I decided to travel back to the Island of the Ancients... and it reset my achievements and experience to level 4!!!! My island looks the same and all my buildings I have currently function... but I can't access anything to build or buy at a higher level than my new one (level seven now, from collecting from my existing buildings). Worse yet, my achievements are gone, so it doesn't know I've built a raft and won't let me go back to the Fiord. Since I've already built the darn thing, I won't be able to rebuilt it. My quests didn't reset either, so I think I'm stuck.

Thankfully I took a screenshot just this morning, so that's something. Maybe. I emailed support but I'm not really hopeful.

I guess I just wanted some commiseration. I don't want to have to start over! I had hours of gameplay in already!

12. @Experiment626, thanks for the advice!

I've unlocked all the islands in the Atoll, and am now busy searching for items in the cave and bathyscaphe. I haven't gotten the quest yet to build the lighthouse or big bath house, but it would be cool to be prepared in advance. :D

Some questions:
    - How many warehouses do we need on the 4th island? Are 8 warehouses (level 3) enough?
    - What materials are needed to build the lighthouse and big bath house? I'm assuming cut stone -- if so, I'll need to start producing more now on the Mystery Shore!
    - Do I need a zepellin harbor on the 4th island?

Thanks!!

13. MeeR

MeeR Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Hey mate, I'm level 44 and on island 4' done with Circes, done lighthouse and bath, but there is a quest where you need corals three from the submarine, I've been searching the damn thing for ten days and nothing, when I click find it points to the hotel, also doing that and nothing...... Did you buy the corals with gems or found them and where please! Ty in advance

14. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #514 Experiment626, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    I had something similar happen but had a backup ! Happened around the release of 5.1.1 iOS release .After that I backed up my device regular , the data for the game is stored local on the iPad not on a remote server .So in that scenario I did a restore of my iPad and lost a few days play a bit drastic but didn't want to loose weeks / months of play.

15. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #515 Experiment626, Jun 19, 2012
    It does take a while ......I ended up buying them for 12 gems :) got frustrated waiting.....

I also got the task pointing to behind the hotel got me confused for a while so assume it is a bug in the game.......

16. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    #516 Experiment626, Jun 19, 2012
    I had to build 12 warehouses only achievable once you have opened all the land yes level 3 warehouses are enough

If my memory serves me right :)...... yes cut stone was the main thing needed.What I did was to max out my production of wood, cut wood, stones / cut stones , marble / cut marble and sand on the first three islands .Then ship over from every island every day until my warehouses where full.

Yes you need to build a zeppelin port on island 4 ,it was the first thing I tried to get built as soon as I had enough resources , especially as I suspected food and cut wood was going to be problem when starting island 4

Hope that helps ........

17. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Hmm, is it me or you can ship something to an island without a zeppelin port? I didn't build one on island 4, but ship resources there all the time.

18. Experiment626

Experiment626 Member

Jun 18, 2012
    maybe you can how did you ship goods?

19. I didn't have a zeppelin harbor on the 4th island, but was able to receive goods. I think the port only enables you to send stuff, but you don't need one to receive stuff. I was just wondering if it was part of an upcoming quest on the 4th island to build a zeppelin (like perhaps for balloon rides or to catch birds or some odd request from the villagers?)

20. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    I haven't built a zeppelin on island 4 and everything is getting there for me...