The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. lmhowe50

lmhowe50 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Wax and chain

Are the wax and chain needed Just not dropping Warehouses full of stone Shipped food stone to other islands Not want to waste gems buying them if not really needed

2. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Stone age car

Finally got coral production going,mined 80 coral so far. Building 3 more coral mines .Think game insight must be strapped for cash,offered stone age car for 39 gems. Bought dino park, was very disappointed with that. Anyone got the car. What does it do Do you hire it + earn 1000s of coins

3. florinthebaron

florinthebaron New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    The Tribez tips and tricks

Hi everyone,

I am new to this game, have been looking for some tips & tricks / strategies.
    Have been reading this so far: http://helpwithgames.com/tribes-guide/

Anyone have any other suggestions,

Regards,
    Florin

4. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Anybody manage to get all the gold nuggets on the last island yet? I got the first two pretty quick. No luck so far on the third.

5. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    Carnival float completion

Eventually finished upgrading to level 5. Good thing is it gives you a crystal every day amongst other stuff! Might try for a second one if I can be bothered. Just takes ages to collect the required items. Have 40 trading posts to help though!:D

6. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Just got it to drop. No more quests are showing up.

7. Cordless monkey

Nov 3, 2012
    Scratch that. Not a crystal everyday, but only 1 for completion :mad:

8. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    volleyball court

Is the volleyball court needed for the Atol on 8th search, not 1 ball. Not want to have to buy gems again to buy the balls. Is it related to happiness so can build coral mansions Gave up on chain Wax drops when it feels like it, not getting instrutments,they do not cost 400 food a search :confused:

9. Samijoe

Samijoe New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Horn

Will I ever get to see the second horn without buying them? :mad:
    Any suggestions is highly appreciated

10. Abercrombie1986

Abercrombie1986 New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    I found the second horn without buying. I am wondering about the last iron ore to build the foundry as all my quests need copper. I've been looking for months.

Also bummed that the carnival ended without warning. I was one item shy of the final upgrade. :mad:

11. Janet114

Janet114 Member

May 28, 2012
    #1751 Janet114, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    I was disappointed and surprised too that when I opened the game this morning, the carnival ended. In fact, that's why I looked at this forum.. I wondered if I was the only one who was surprised by this -- if I just missed something that others didn't.

I was planning to upgrade a second ne (had plenty of items for that) if I couldn't get the final items needed to get level 5 on my first). I kept watching e timer, but it never went down. Oh we'll, now I can finally ignore the dozens of extra trading posts, stone processing mills, etc that I built to try to get the items,

12. luvwolves2

luvwolves2 New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    I was surprised too. My counter said there was three hundred something hours left

13. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Update

I had visited my 4 islands Collecting coins food coral sand marble cut marble Trying to fullfill the volleyball hotel any other wishes on Atol. Game closed down Getting an update Took me 3 tries to reboot the game All the previous 50 min gameplay lost Had to start wish quest again:mad:Bugger I am off to bed Try again later. No not much compared to what others have lost.Got carnival this morning though

14. Duo Monkey

Duo Monkey New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Ok, I'm highly frustrated. The glass tubes in Alien Shores.... How do you get around them? It keeps saying you can't reach. Please help?

15. stu_mac

stu_mac Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Yes the counter reset every time you entered the game. The developers (and their QA) messed up yet again.

16. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Gems from idol

I have had 5 attempts at finding gems from idol on Atol. None so far Is frustrating cos of resources put into the search, mainly the 250 coral. Anyone else stuck with this . Got carnival again,just once a day

17. lmhowe50

Dec 28, 2012
    Also realised spent 1,500.000 coins Leaving quest for a while No coins left. Had not seen 300k a search

18. cipwhite

cipwhite Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Romania
    Eventually it will come. Finished al quests on the last island and now, again, nothing left to do, no new tasks.

19. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Did you clear the fog by clicking on the blue globe on a corner of the pipe?

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Same here. Now I'm becoming the laundromat king. :)