Poker Invaders has been submitted to App Store

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Moon Shepherd, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Moon Shepherd

Moon Shepherd Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Poker Invaders is landing in an App Store near you very soon!

Poker Invaders, the much anticipated game for iPhone and iPod touch from new game company, Moon Shepherd is due for release this March - only days away!

Check out a little gameplay footage as RK and Barter go head to head on level 2 of Poker Invaders for a taste of what's to come: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Kr70R-od4

[​IMG]

You are a supercool farmer, loved by your herd. The skies are filling with UFOs from a cruel and distant poker-lovin' galaxy. To defeat these poker-crazy aliens and protect your glorious cows from alien abduction, your only weapon is the strength of your poker hands. Flick or drag your cards up in strong combinations beating the aliens’ poker hands to explode the UFOs and defend your prize-winning cattle. Just a few of the awesome features are:

•Fun and challenging for everyone – from newbies with no poker experience right through to pro poker players
    •Integrated with OpenFeint and Game Center
    •Retina Display Support
    •Lots of breeds of cow to protect including Wagyu Cows, Cash Cows and Holy Cows!
    •Many levels with spectacular farmyard settings
    •Catchphrases from illustrious poker champion Tony G to keep you motivated during combat
    •Gameplay peppered with wildcards / slow down snails / shiny bomb cards
    •Duck tapping for extra points!
    •Learn the poker hands – helpful to learn to play games such as Texas Holdem

Show off your poker prowess to your friends using the leaderboard facilities and track your achievements.

Poker Invaders is accessible to all levels of player, but also provides a depth of gameplay that challenges your strategic thinking and quick reactions.

Are you a fish, grinder, shark or high rolla?

Here's just a little of the feedback the game's received so far from people we've shown it to:

“I can see how this could get addictive”
    Patrick Antonius, Full-Tilt Pro

“Poker Invaders is cool”
    David Benyamine, Full-Tilt Pro

“It’s so much fun”
    Erik Cajelas, Full –Tilt Pro

“Poker Invaders is awesome”
    Lynn Gilmartin, PokerNews presenter

“ I have to say this game is going to be huge…. I give it 5 stars”
    GiveMeMind.com, iPhone News and Review site, San Francisco

“Loved testing this app”
    Swishinj, Beta Tester sourced from ad on Touch Arcade forum

"It's a lot of fun... 5/5"
    LordGek, Beta Tester sourced from ad on Touch Arcade forum

We can't wait to get Poker Invaders out there for all of you to play!
    STAY TUNED FOR THE LATEST.....

2. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I just noticed this post - I was happy to be a beta tester. Any word on when the game will be released ?

3. Moon Shepherd

Moon Shepherd Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Hi Dazzlemi

Sorry, only just saw your post! Poker Invaders is available now on the App Store. It was released yesterday. It's only 99c....

Thanks for being one of our testers. All our testers did such a great job... thanks guys.

Moon Shepherd ^_^

4. etsija0

etsija0 New Member

May 17, 2011
    Are these availlable for android phones?