Peggle/Peggle HD now FREE!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Zentatsu, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Zentatsu

Zentatsu Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Philippines

Peggle Classic

We want to remind our players that Peggle Classic is compatible with iOS versions 5.1.1 to iOS version 7.1, and with the…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We want to remind our players that Peggle Classic is compatible with iOS versions 5.1.1 to iOS version 7.1, and with the following devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

Shoot to clear all the orange pegs from 55 sparkling levels in what msnbc.com calls one of the "top 5 most addictive games of all time." Become a Peggle Master and pit your skills against over 40 Grand Master Challenges. Rack up bonus points and hit style shots that will make you smile for weeks.

Game Features

FOUR WAYS TO PLAY
    Clear all the levels and train with the Peggle Masters in Adventure mode. Revisit your favorite levels in Quick Play. Face off with friends or your iPhone or iPod touch in Duel. Unlock Challenge mode and prove that you have become a Peggle Master.

ACTION ON MANY LEVELS
    Raise the Fevermeter in spectacular, colorful levels including snow banks, tulip fields and outer space.

MASTER MAGIC POWERS
    Hone your skills with the help of 10 Peggle Masters and learn their magical skills.

EXTREME PRECISION WHEEL
    Fine-tune your aim to bust more pegs with every shot.

COOL NEW STYLE SHOTS
    Rack up more bonus points with tricky shots like Off the Wall, Double Long Shot and Eye of the Pyramid.

TROPHY ROOM
    Build a shrine to your own awesomeness in the new Peggle Trophy Room.

SAVE AND REPLAY YOUR BEST SHOTS
    Relive your Peggle glory and show your friends your most spectacular shots!

Classic Peggle background music is now available during gameplay!

MORE COOL FEATURES
    -Optimized for faster, smoother play and improved frame rates.
    -Compatible with iOS 4 multi-tasking.

More Apps from PopCap:
    BEJEWELED® – Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game.
    PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES™ – Soil your plants in this award-winning action/strategy game.
    SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt!
    BOOKWORM® – Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game.
    CHUZZLE® – Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs.

POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN
    Visit us at PopCap.com
    Follow us on twitter.com/PopCap
    Find us on facebook.com/PopCap
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:May 11, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (6)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. senorian

senorian Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    No widescreen support??? That blows big time. Popcap really dropped the ball with no widescreen support for either PVZ or Peggle. Please update both!

3. Thaumite

Thaumite Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    There is widescreen support, search up Peggle HD

4. wingsofdestiny89

wingsofdestiny89 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    SG
    I thought Peggle HD is for iPad only? The iPhone version sadly doesn't have widescreen support. But hey, free, no complains here.

5. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

They haven't updated the app in a very long time, and with PvZ2 around the corner, and having been pushed back to presumably work on some other things, don't get too excited about it happening anytime soon.

Hell, it took 5 months for the iPhone features to make it onto the iPad, and 6 months for them to get the iPad retina update.

Regardless of ea owning popcap, they are still a small company, and ea isn't running a charity. The app technically works and there's very little chance that they'll be changing gears to try and update that until later this year. But man oh man I agree with you. PvZ HD was probably one of the very first apps I purchased on the iPad and seeing it go so long without being updated, especially when I was running a non retina device, so having a 2x iPhone app with the features I so desired wasn't really an easy sell.

Anyway, it will have to come. There will be something that will require them to push an update, and from my understanding all updates will require widescreen support.

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Another chance to grab an iPad version of a great game for free. I'll take it. :)

7. My reaction to this news...was not like this

[​IMG]

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm sure that it's a great game. I can't put it down until I have a call from friends. :D

9. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    never played... glad to get both

Peggle Classic HD

We want to remind our players that Peggle Classic HD is compatible with iOS versions 5.1.1 to iOS version 7.1, and with …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We want to remind our players that Peggle Classic HD is compatible with iOS versions 5.1.1 to iOS version 7.1, and with the following devices: iPad.

Shoot to clear all the orange pegs from 55 sparkling levels in what msnbc.com calls one of the "top 5 most addictive games of all time." Become a Peggle Master and pit your skills against over 40 Grand Master Challenges. Rack up bonus points and hit style shots that will make you smile for weeks.

Game Features

FOUR WAYS TO PLAY
    Clear all the levels and train with the Peggle Masters in Adventure mode. Revisit your favorite levels in Quick Play. Face off with friends or your iPhone or iPod touch in Duel. Unlock Challenge mode and prove that you have become a Peggle Master.

ACTION ON MANY LEVELS
    Raise the Fevermeter in spectacular, colorful levels including snow banks, tulip fields and outer space.

MASTER MAGIC POWERS
    Hone your skills with the help of 10 Peggle Masters and learn their magical skills.

EXTREME PRECISION WHEEL
    Fine-tune your aim to bust more pegs with every shot.

COOL NEW STYLE SHOTS
    Rack up more bonus points with tricky shots like Off the Wall, Double Long Shot and Eye of the Pyramid.

TROPHY ROOM
    Build a shrine to your own awesomeness in the new Peggle Trophy Room.

SAVE AND REPLAY YOUR BEST SHOTS
    Relive your Peggle glory and show your friends your most spectacular shots!

Classic Peggle background music is now available during gameplay!

More Apps from PopCap:
    BEJEWELED® – Match sparkling gems in the world’s #1 puzzle game.
    PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES™ – Soil your plants in this award-winning action/strategy game.
    SOLITAIRE BLITZ™ – Discover a whole new world of Solitaire in this fast-paced treasure hunt!
    BOOKWORM® – Feed your appetite for fun in THE brain-tickling word puzzle game.
    CHUZZLE® – Slide and match cute, cuddly — and surprisingly explosive — furballs.

POPCAP MAKES LIFE FUN
    Visit us at PopCap.com
    Follow us at twitter.com/PopCap
    Like us at facebook.com/PopCap
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 25, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated