Your Top 5 FAVORITE ipad games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kingcobra, Mar 27, 2011.

1. kingcobra

kingcobra Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    I finally got an IPAD thanks to the VZW deal :D

Now im looking for cool games to get, what are your favorite games that you cant stop playing?

Not necessarily the best Ipad games like best graphics etc but your favorite most addictive ones?

Thanks!

2. Avantir

Avantir Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Slaying Ice Ninjas.
    Mesropia
    My favourites would be:
    -Bounce On 2
    -TowerMadness
    -Enigmo 2

3. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

#3 Spamcan, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
    GTW:CW HD- I honestly hated this game on DS and PSP but I picked up the iPad version when it was half off then I finally "got it". The game is absolutely perfect for a big screen top down experience

Infinity Blade - It looks damn good on the phone but you can't really appreciate the detail on a tiny phone screen

Real Racing 1 or 2 - The iPad feels great as a wheel and they're good looking titles.

Monopoly - Because you need at least one board game and come on it's Monopoly!

Forget-Me-Not - It's a universal game but I can't help but recommend it.

Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of iPad exclusives that are worth much, I'd love to be able to recommend the Taletale ports but the performance on Sam & Max was beyond horrible (almost unplayable) and I wound up playing through it on PS3 instead.

4. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I don't have an iPad yet (plan to get an iPad 2 in April or May), but 2 great games I already bought for it:

- Plants Vs Zombies HD (has extra stuff compared to the iPhone version)
    - World of Goo (great indie game)

Got them both on sale for only 99c each. Downloaded and ready to go when I get my iPad 2. :D

I also have my eye on the Puzzle Quest games, which are said to be very good on iPad (but suck on iPhone because text and stuff are just too tiny).

5. Atischery

Atischery Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Real Racing 2 HD
    Mission Europa Collector's Ed.HD
    Infinity Blade
    Plants vs.Zombies

6. Jane55

Jane55 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Angry bird
    Real Racing
    Monopoly
    Tiger Woods Golf
    Cube
    Plants vs.Zombies

Well, if you are looking for iPad games, you can turn to the iFunia iPad column, and here is a cool list: http://www.mahalo.com/free-ipad-games/

7. cauliflower36

cauliflower36 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Max and Magic Maker, it reminds me of a fairy tale in our country anway.

8. Jongjungbu

Jongjungbu Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    In no particular order:
    Aralon HD
    Civilization Revolution
    Dungeon Defenders: First Wave
    Infinity Blade
    Dungeon Hunter 2 HD

I could name some more but those are the games I have spent the most hours playing and still have installed, so they must be my top iPad games. I wouldn't bother playing them for long if I didn't like them. :) There are some other really good games picked in this thread.

9. studepaber007

studepaber007 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    Currently my top 5 most played are....

1) Mission Europa Collector's Edition
    2) Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery
    3) Minotron: 2112
    4) Minotaur Rescue
    5) Hook Worlds

Other favorites are Aralon, Saquarrah (spelling?), Montezuma, World of Goo, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack ;) . There are several more can't think of them off the top of my head.