Universal [FREE] [ACTION] [RPG] Prereg for Avalon Legends now and get a free bonus!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kick9, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Hey everyone,

We love mobile games and action RPGs, and thankfully that's something Kick9 specializes in. We actually wanted to share with you all a new game we're going to release soon. An exciting action RPG game called Avalon Legends!

If you prereg now, you'll receive 400 Diamonds to redeem at launch! Avalon Legends is published by us, Kick9, the mobile game company that brought you NBA All Net and the action RPG Soul Hunters. I'm the community manager at Kick9 and I wanted to share this preregister link to help anyone out who is interested in Action RPG's with 400 free Diamonds! I hope you enjoy the prereg gift and the game!

If you have any questions about the game please ask and I'll do my best to answer you guys in the comments below! Have a good one, and see you all in the forums! Oh and here's the prereg link for Avalon Legends http://sbpre.pre.avalon.kick9.com/

[​IMG]

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Thanks for the freebies!!! I'll check it out bud. Watched the video and looks cool enough for me. Kinda worried about the cost of upgrades that I saw being 10k. Unless gold is in a surplus, I hope it's not a straight grind fest. We'll see though. I'm not going to destroy the game without playing it (;

3. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Agreed, game looks good enough for me to check out as well. When is it going to be released in the US or worldwide?

Questions in order of importance:

1, do enemies drop randomly modified equipment like what is done in the Diablo series?
    Please tell me they do as loot hunting is a huge perk in RPG games for me.

2, I see there are three classes, warrior, archer and sorceress, but can you progress from that? E.g. can a warrior become a knight or something to that degree?

3, does equipping different armors change your appearance? In the video I saw the person only put on a necklace which understandably didn't change anything.

4, how do you obtain pets?

4. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Gold is rewarded on a regular basis through a number of different features in the game and is easy to obtain!

5. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014

Regarding the official launch date, we can't share that right now. But we will be releasing it very soon!

1. Yes, you can gain equipment/recipes and ingredients through monster drops.

2. Each of the different classes has a full skill tree that allows for customizability in how you choose to play your class.

3. Yes, equipment affects appearance as well as our unique fashion system.

4. You will receive a free pet when you unlock the pet system. You will be able to obtain more pets through many other ways in the game.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

6. Kick9

Kick9 Active Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Last day for prereg event

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know this the LAST DAY to preregister for Avalon Legends. We will be releasing the app later tonight. Therefore this is your last chance to get the prereg bonus!! http://pre.avalon.kick9.com/

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Done!

8. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Do you get the freebies upon sign in to the game or is a code mailed later?

Nevermind...I looked in my email (; code is there

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wait every class is female only?

10. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The Sorcerer is the only female only class. The warrior and ranger have both male/female avatars.

The game is out now in the US store. I have played up to level 21 now and my initial impressions is are its a well rounded game. It feels very much like an updated version of Spacetime Studios games with a like more depth in terms of character development. I just my first pet but the pet system is definitely neat. The game has auto battle, which I know for some is a turn off but you don't have to use it. I generally do though as I am playing a ranger and the game likes to attack mobs off screen so I get some early hits in on mobs, ha. Definitely check it out if you are into RPG genre. The game seems pretty generous with IAP and of course it has all the usual things you will expect to find in a free to play game including VIP, timers, limited store items.

11. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Does anyone know if this is a worldwide release? Not in the UK AppStore yet.

12. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Still playing this game quite a bit. Really loving the amount of effort they put into the game. It's a little of something for a lot of different games with some nice artwork and it's a game where I actually feel like the social aspect is there when it comes to guilds.