Alive4ever mini for iPhone and iPod Touch by Meridian

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Meridian, May 11, 2012.

1. Meridian

Meridian Well-Known Member

#1 Meridian, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi everyone! We are happy to let you all know that a new spin-off to the popular Alive4ever series is coming very soon!

Our new game, Alive4ever mini, is going to bring a refreshing style to the series' amazing zombie killing action. It will feature all new stunning visuals and awesomely fun gameplay.

It features:

- 20 types of zombie designs. In addition to the regular human zombies, we also turn animals like bunnies, pandas, deers, pigs (and others) into part of the undead.

- 12 unique weapons which includes the classic chainsaw, shotgun, homing missile launcher, and cybernetic armaments like chain-lightning gun, sonic blaster and more.

- Stylish animation with tons of blood and gore which fans of the zombie genre would love.

Check out the official trailer, hope you all will like it!

[hqyoutube]awqAkgAP1Ec[/hqyoutube]​

The game has already been submitted to Apple for review, so it should hit the App Store in mid-May or so.
    It will cost $0.99 initially during its introduction period.

2. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    H, guys. I loved the two previous games. The gritty realistic style was extremely appealing. The new game's graphic design looks too cartoonish. It looks like a game for kids. The movement does not look as fluid either. I am a bit disappointed, sorry.

3. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    I really enjoyed the first two. Hopefully this is just as good :).

4. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Interesting, although I was kinda hoping for a Alive4ever MAX or something. You know, with a big campaign, lots of weapons, lots of monster types, RPG-style upgrades and/or skills...

5. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    I'm dissappointed too in this new artstyle/graphics an improved "normal" alive4ever with better gameplay retina graphics and more gore/weapons could have been better ,but oh well guess I'll stick with the old games and age of zombies for this artstyle! :(

6. Slippery

Slippery Member

Mar 30, 2012
    This game looks nice. I personally like this art style. Looks fun! Looking forward to the release :)

7. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    I'm dissappointed in the art style that was chosen. I would have preferred a 3rd game in the series.

8. james2c

james2c Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Also disapointed by the graphics...:(

9. CarnageGamer

CarnageGamer Active Member

Mar 21, 2012
    I haven't played the other Alive 4 ever games before, but I think this looks like it's gonna be a fun game. Why is everyone seems to be disappointed about the graphics? It doesn't look that bad.

10. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Because instead of focusing on a 3rd game in the series, they decided to make a "kiddy" version. We were hoping for a hardcore game.

11. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Pass. Dissappointed with this.

12. CarnageGamer

CarnageGamer Active Member

Mar 21, 2012
    ok, i understand. I guess I haven't experienced the first two game, so I feel differently about the style of this game.

13. Meridian

Meridian Well-Known Member

Hey zombie fans, here are two more screenshots for you all while we wait for the game to hit the App Store.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]