Help me remember a game like Battleheart, with pets?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by florhackson, Jun 21, 2013.

1. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Their was a game that looked and played like battleheart, but you controlled pets, kinda like a battleheart/pokemon game. Can't remember the name, I even think toucharcade did a story on it, and I know it was in the upcoming forums, anyone remember the name?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah i remembered playing a game like that but i cant remember it either, and am too lazy to check my purchase history... Im not even sure if i can figure out which one it is if i did check my history. :p

3. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look like the "Monster Tamer", not really sure but this game playing like BattleHeart and there have a pet fighting with you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monster-tamer/id492152072?mt=8

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^ Thanks... That's the one im referring to. Not sure if that what the OP had in mind too.

5. florhackson

Nov 18, 2010
    While that fits the description that was not what I was thinking of. There was a game which was pretty much monster tamer with Battleheart graphics. I don't think it has been released, korean publisher if I remember correctly, was in the upcoming iphone games, and had a story on TA about it.

6. florhackson

Nov 18, 2010
    ty Royce, Team Monster was what I was thinking of.

7. florhackson

Nov 18, 2010
  8. lab1

lab1 New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    maybe its the master tammer....i saw someone alredy suggested it. but i think so too