Action RPG for iOS/Android/Blackberry, name of the game not decided yet

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by richard2812, Aug 28, 2013.

1. richard2812

richard2812 Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    @Nullzone: Thanks a lot, your words help me a lot everyday for stay in the right mood for work to the project and give me motivation to go forward.

@Andre: Actually I don't had planed to make a multiplayer mode, the only "online" feature will be the leaderboards and achivement like GameCenter. If the game will sell a lot I can plan to make the muliplayer mode. I hope to don't piss you off :) I know the multiplayer is a cool feature but it's really expensive and I'm the artist/the producer and the developer than I've to calculate well what i can afford with my salary :)

2. richard2812

Aug 16, 2009
    Daily update:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Model of the goblin ended. I'll start the coloring.

Regards,

Riccardo

3. swimmingcub

swimmingcub Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Geez the models are amazing! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Great, Ricardo. I'm waiting to your trailer to understand more how to play it. :D

5. richard2812

Aug 16, 2009
    #25 richard2812, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    Hi Guys,

sorry for the long pause but i hade made a little breack, but I'm back with a new model of an hobgoblin. I'm working also on preparing the models for the 3dprint for the rise founding campaing than a lot of work on the way.

there it is the one:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Regards,

Riccardo

6. richard2812

Aug 16, 2009
    Hi Guys,

there it is a video for the hobgoblin 3d printed with mine brand new Ultimaker. This is for the crowfunding campain, sample of what people can get if they support me with 300$ or more. Is not yet painted.

Regards,

Riccardo

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    That thing looks gorgeous, your models are really excellent quality.
    Just an idea for you: do less updates, maybe 1-2 per week, and put them on your own website. Then you have kind of a development blog for the people who support you, and can point them there. Looks more professional than having things on TA only, at least in my opinion. I do not have any hard numbers on how people view having a "developer's WIP blog" on a gaming forum (even a well-respected one like TA) vs. having a dedicated homepage.

8. richard2812

Aug 16, 2009
    @Nullzone. Yes you are right, I'll do also a dev dirary on my website. I post stuff on toucharcade because i know is an active forum and I know many blogger connected to the iphone gaming world looking at it than it give more visibility than mine poor website and hoping for someone make an article in the future for help me more on the future rasing founding campaing. I'll do less update for don't piss no one.

Regards,

Riccardo