Universal Autumn Dynasty (by Touch Dimensions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Twenty One

Twenty One Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    Nice!

Awesome! Thanks again for the update and the strong support for such a fantastic game!

2. cabdog

cabdog Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Hoping for some strategic help please.
    I am stuck on level 5 where you are to evade the enemies and find the ancient weapon. Any advice on which path to take or how to get to the fort with the weapon with enough troops to win? I head to the right of the screen where I ambush a unit, then head south, but I am constantly losing troops in battle than I get to the fort with the weapon and we lose.

Any tips or hints much appreciated! Thanks!

3. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    The enemy patrols follow a set route and they only call reinforcements if they see you, so just hide your troops in forests (minus archers) while waiting for the patrols to pass.

The new hold command from this latest patch would be useful in getting the units to stay in the forest too.

With all that, its not too hard getting to the fort without being spotted, and there's only 1 fort location in normal mode.

4. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Like the new skirmish map, thanks for the update!

5. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Have a look here, I'm sure you will find something:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/437748329582798/
    or
    http://www.forums.autumndynasty.com/discussions

6. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Have lots of app crashes at game end, (confirming victory or defeat, after adding someone as friend..)
    To say it generally: crashing after pushing "continue"

I didn't have this kind of crashes before the update.

7. Samuramu

Samuramu Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Game designer and coder
    I enjoyed the game so far. Now downloading the update, looking forward to playing.

Well done and keep up the good work!

8. gamedboy

gamedboy Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Thanks for the feedback, I am fixing this issue. Btw score are sent once the victory or defeat screen is out.

9. Twenty One

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    #229 Twenty One, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    Great job as always to the Touch Dimensions

Thanks for the new skirmish scenario......and for adding HOLD THE LINE FTW!!!! That little feature alone has improved skirmish gameplay tremendously in my opinion!

It's really great to see both the Dev team and the publishing team involved here with this community and committed to improving and adding on to an already incredible game that just keeps getting better:D

10. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Do disconnected games count somehow? Or is this zero points?

11. Twenty One

Jan 19, 2012
    Oil & Gas Engineer
    Oklahoma City, USA
    #231 Twenty One, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    FYI----

"to unite the central plain" is the answer to unlock the last skirmish map. You can do this by tapping on the treasure chest on the home screen!

12. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Unfortunately they do not count atm. I am thinking if a match lasted more than 5 mins, every player can get a score equivalent to a win multiply by a percentage of their force / total forces. What's your thoughts?

13. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I think a time limit to count is a nice idea. I don't know how it counts now, but you could maybe count half of the points as you get if the game would have been ended.

You shouldn't give the full points, otherwise some player start to disconnect as soon they are in advantage to win.

14. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    When I go to game center and klick on create game, then I suppose that I can chose the map. Sometimes this works. Sometimes the map get chosen by somebody else and I cant move the bar with the maps upon.

I suppose this is a bug.

15. mosquito60

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    I just killed the 21 units on the map First Fall. To win the game I would have needed to destroy the enemy fort. But the opponent disconnected before I could do so. Which I understand in a way: I first had to cross the whole map to do it, because I did beat my opponent at my fort. Why should he wait to watch me cross the map and destroy the fort? He didn't had any single unit left.

The fort is useless without units: You can't train new units. So the game should be won after destroying the last unit.

16. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Totally agree with you, sigh I just lost to someone on that map, waiting for my fort to be destroyed is really demoralizing :(

17. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Autumn Dynasty is 55% off, August 10th only

Hi!

The BulkyPix Summer Sales Day 10 means that Autumn Dynasty is 55% off today exclusively!

People who would like to buy the game can do it here for $2.99: http://bit.ly/KcBrZN

Enjoy!

18. soldat7

soldat7 Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2011
    That wasn't even a full-day sale. It's still August 10 where I'm at...

19. Vincenzo78140

Vincenzo78140 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Bulkypix COO
    Vélizy-Villacoublay
    Sorry for not having said it was August 10th until Midnight CET (or UTC +1).
    We should have be more precise on that. Apologize!

20. gamedboy

May 24, 2012
    Game Developer
    Hi Everyone,
    we are holding our first multiplayer challenge. Come join us for a game this thurs 23 aug, 3am GMT time. Three of our crew including me would be ready for an online battle. We would try to let you enjoy the awesome defeat music :p

P.S You can get an achievement even if you are defeated by me.