Possible to Get More Info in Appinfo?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Royce, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #1 Royce, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    I have seen that some app aggregators are seemingly able to automatically pull certain details from the AppStore that are not present in TA's appinfo, but that would be useful. Is it possible to get any or all of the following added: Rating, presence of Gamecenter, presence of In-App Purchases?

Also, appinfo in the TA app is missing some things that are shown on the website (publisher name and universal/iPad only). Usually these are in the thread title but not always (like when the TA bot posts, which leads me to another possible request but I'll leave that for another day). Is there any reason for this?

2. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    The big thin for me is that in the TA App there doesn't seem to be any link to the app in the App Store.

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Appinfo links are no longer expanding on the site. Any particular reason why not?

4. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    I was here to ask the same question.
    It's kind of a big deal. I'm not interested in going to the AppStore every time I want to see details of a game.

5. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    So that's not just me then? Feels a bit pointless making new game threads at the moment but I figure when it's all worked out they'll be useful again

6. Ever since I went ios 7, the appstore hangs alot, getting sick of rebooting.

7. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

We recently significantly changed our back end server infrastructure around, we're still working out the kinks... Like this one. :)

8. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Thanks. Seems to be working now. For me, anyway.