Beta testers wanted! [Kameleon Games]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by javikr, Jun 6, 2013.

1. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    #1 javikr, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
    Hi there!

Do you love playing games? Do yo want to participate in our testing program? Ok, this is your thread! We are currently testing our last iOS/Android game: Shark Attack 2, a tower defense game with amazing graphics and a great gameplay.

If you are interested in testing this game and our next releases in your devices (iOS & Android) please send me a private with your email or TestFlight account and we will contact you asap.

We need your opinions! Thanks :)

[UPDATE] Official trailer video of Shark Attack 2 for iOS:

Here you have the first screenshots from the iPhone 5 version of Shark Attack 2 (Kameleon Games).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Follow us: @kameleongames

Best,
    Javier Aznar
    Kameleon Games

2. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Pm sent..hope I get chosen

3. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    We still have some open positions to participate in our beta testing program for Shark Attack 2.

If you want to be one of the first yo play Shark Attack 2, please, send me a private with your TestFlight account asap.

Thanks for all the users that have been interested. We are going to make really big things!

Best,

4. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    PM sent...

I hope this is Universal build :)

5. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    No offense, but looking at the screenshots you posted, that game looks like a Plants vs. Zombies clone.

6. Thaumite

Thaumite Well-Known Member

May 15, 2013
    Yeah, it does.
    Something, pfft, FISHY is going on here.
    (couldn't resist)

7. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Yes, is similar to PvZ but with some great differences like original enemy and defenses actions, fantastic power ups, etc... We have based on PvS game style so if you like this kind of TD games sure you'll love this one ;)

Anyway, thanks for your opinion!

And yes, it will be Universal.

8. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
  9. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for your privates to participate in our beta testing program for Shark Attack 2!

We've just launch a new recruitment option to be one of our testers. If you are interested please open this url on your device and follow the instructions to add your devices to TestFlightApp to install our games:

http://tflig.ht/OGZPQJ

We are currently porting the game to Android using Apportable. It's a fantastic tool to do that! but first, the iOS game will be ready to launch to the App Store.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy the game as we do :)
    Javier.
    Kameleon Games
    The Clash Soft

10. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
    Nice game! I came into to it expecting it to be a complete PvZ clone. But I was wrong, instead the game has some similarities and some differences.
    I haven't played it a ton yet (probably 30 mins) and the game feels a little slow paced to me but that might be because I have played PvZ and beat it.
    I like that you added an option for us to add extra health for money. I've barely played the game and I like what I see. One thing I would change so that yours isn't seen as a "clone" in the picture is changing the shovel into a fishing net or pole because that would also make more sense!

11. ThreadbareConnor

ThreadbareConnor Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2013
    Associate Producer
    Oakland, CA
    looks like fun. from the screen shots it looks like the placement of your "towers" has to be well thought out. I will be getting an i pad next week and would be happy to beta test and give an opinion.

12. peggygames

peggygames Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Developer
    Some levels are really hard! But i love it!
    I think the option to add extra health is a good idea.

13. shortandnoisy

shortandnoisy Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    UK
    #13 shortandnoisy, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
    Thanks for all your help in getting started javikr. Really enjoying so far, but am finding the watch videos button really distracting. A few times I've tried to quickly collect pearls around it but accidentally hit it, leaving me with nothing to do bit sit and watch the video. It's only a few seconds long, but in intense parts of playing when you just need a bit more pearls to get a fish out it can be quite annoying

Edit: how did I manage to get 48/45 stars on world one?

14. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi! Thanks for playing ;)

The 48 stars it seems to be a bug. We are working on it.

Best,

15. Airortsa

Airortsa New Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Sent a PM

Hope I'm accepted

16. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Yes, maybe it is a clone, but hope it make me feel better than original game.

17. shortandnoisy

shortandnoisy Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    UK
    I feel like you need to make it more obvious where your score comes from. Just now it seems to be a random collection of numbers after a level associated with one or two words. What do the words represent? Do I get points in "Power ups" by using them, or by not needing to use them?

What about pearls? Is that one influenced by pearls collected through the entire level, pearls spent or pearls saved up at the end?

Defences lost. Is does that include explosives and walls, defenses made to be disposable? If so why use them at all, if all they will achieve is another -5 points per use?

Despite all the questions I am enjoying the game, however world two seems to have a bit of balancing issues, where even with two full rows if clams I can only just get more defences up on time to see them get eaten.

18. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Thank you very much for your suggestions :)

We are studying your proposals carefully to add them to the game.

-> We still have some open positions available for our testing program. Now we are testing also on Android devices! If you are interested in collaborating with us, please send me a private with your email address (or TestFlight account).

Best,

pd.: new screenshots of Shark Attack 2 are coming soon! ;)

19. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi everyone!

We've just updated the post with 3 new gameplay images. Thank you for your interest and your feedback! It is really helpfully!

Shark Attack 2 is expected to launch on stores (App Store & Google Play) in a month.

Best,

20. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Really miss a chance to test on this, Shark look really cute.