User Review: Hero of Sparta II

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by conory15, Jul 29, 2010.

1. conory15

conory15 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    #1 conory15, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
    So I just got Hero of Sparta II! I was pretty excited for it but... Well the first one wasn't what I hoped for. The controls were stubborn and it never felt immersive. My hopes for Hero of Sparta II weren't extremely high... I started the app... It looked cheesy.. Then I started a new game. Holy CRAP! Woah! Look at the graphics! (I actaully shouted this out, received some weird looks). Oh my lord! The graphics were stunning and awesome. I keep playing, the smooth controls are completely responsive and extremely easy to pick up and play with. And there's a voice-over? Amazing! Now as a God of War fan, I wasn't extremely satisfied with Hero of Sparta I, but Hero of Sparta II is a whole different story. Visuals are 10/10, controls are 10/10, the voice acting is kinda bad but it's undoubtably the best so far for any iPod game. The beasts all get introductions and boy do they look amazing! The environments are impressive to say the least! I havn't finished the game yet, but I will update when I do. My verdict right now? GET IT. If there's one game you must get this year, it's Hero of Sparta II (and Forgotten Memories, but that isn't out yet)! Gameloft, you never cease to amaze me. Good job! I expect A LOT from you in the future!!!

(Note: will post picture tomorrow!!!)

Attached Files:

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Wrong section.