Mathazzar Studios | Professional Music Composition

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Mathazzar, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    Hi kohjingyu!

The costs would depend largely on what you're able to spend and how much music you're after — I don't have fixed rates, I charge according to each situation. I've found it's more fair to myself and to the developers if I treat each project as an individual case rather than trying to fit everyone into a mould. Quality remains the same regardless of budget.

In other words, get in touch with me via email or messenger or something and let's talk further about your project to see what we can work out that's fair for the both of us!

Thank you very much for the inquiry, I hope we can work together. :)

2. iPhone_fan

iPhone_fan New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    It can be done as U want

Dear Mathazzar,

I would like to inform you that Naved from Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd, himself is a well known psychedelic trance producer. He has expertise with FL Studio, Adobe Audition 3.0 and VSTs like Slynth1, Vanguard, Nexus, Reaktor, zelta and many more. His artist name is Acid Dreamz and signed up with Sonic Tantra Records. You may download and listen to his licensed album release from:

http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/51526

I would suggest that you email him your needs at [email protected]

Also, you may also check out:

www.permeative.com

3. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    Uhhh....good to know? :rolleyes:

4. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    #24 Mathazzar, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    Hi friends!

Happy summer to you all, I hope you're all enjoying the warming weather (depending on where you are, I guess!)

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that my summer is looking pretty open just now, so if you've got more work for me please feel free to get in touch.

I don't want to leave you without new music to listen to, so this time I'm going to show you a couple of pieces where I went back to the basics. I allowed myself to use nothing but a single octave of a xylophone and my imagination to see just what I could produce with that. The resulting couple of experiments were a lot of fun to make and do a good job (I think) of reminding everyone that having great samples to work with is all well and good, but you have to keep up the creativity and ingenuity too to make really compelling stuff.

So check them out if you're interested, and keep in touch, you guys are a really exciting crowd to watch and work with. :)

[LINKS REMOVED — Please check first post for latest demos!]

5. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    #25 Mathazzar, Jul 9, 2010
    More New Tracks!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a productive little while for me so I have some new music to show off to help you decide if you'd like to enlist my help for your project. I'm wide open for business right now, so if you're after music then let me know and we'll work something out!

Now for some music:

Enjoy and I look forward to hearing from you! Best of luck with all your projects, guys. :)

6. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    #26 Mathazzar, Sep 29, 2010
    Shadow Era!

Hey everyone!

Pardon my absence from the forums, I've been busy with a couple of film gigs and one very special iPhone title. This last title is the reason I'm updating here today, to share an album of music I wrote for it. the game is Shadow Era (www.shadowera.com) and I invite you to listen to a couple of tracks from the score here:

I hope you enjoy and, as always, feel free to drop me a line if you feel that my abilities could be put to good use in your project! :)

7. Mathazzar

Mathazzar Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Composer for Media
    Toronto
    Hi, folks!

I've just refreshed this thread a bit — removed some ancient links and brought the information in the first post up to date with my latest work.

I'm always happy to hear from new friends, so get in touch if you like what you hear :)