Universal Dead Ahead (by Mobirate Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 22, 2013.

1. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Ok thanks man! Then it must be iOS7... But again, it worked perfect yesterday before the update. Damn

2. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    This is already implemented and I am testing it :)
    It will come with next update, along with more guns and maybe bike.

3. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Do you have an idea on when the new update will be done? I only ask as I've finished everything there is to do & not played it in over a week because of this.. :-(.

4. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Amped for the update. Thanks for the work :D

5. tacoprime

tacoprime Member

May 16, 2012
    Anyone had trouble with the "jump 3 cars" objective for level 6. I've jumped so many cars in one ride I should have it, but no. Is there a trick to it?

6. tacoprime

tacoprime Member

May 16, 2012
    Got it. Turns out it's "jump ON 3 cars". I was jumping over them.

7. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    So I got to the mission "Shoot 300 zombies with any machine gun" but I can't seem to trigger it. I'm using the sub machine gun on The Bridge with Fast Reload, Double Ammo, and Second Chance. I managed over 10,000 meters and killed over 1,700 zombies (including at least 7 bosses) and I still didn't complete the mission. I was basically holding down the fire button the entire time. Is this a glitch or am I using the wrong gun or something?

8. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Weird. My suggestion would be to try doing it without any of the powerups. Could be a bug.

9. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    I think that one is asking for a specific gun, I forgot which one though but I remember having to test out different guns for that one as well.

10. Patrick@Chillingo

Patrick@Chillingo Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013

I had the same thing when I played, it's not a bug. The sub machine gun uses a lot of bullets but it doesn't deal a lot of damage. It's better for pushing the horde back rather than killing them. In the process of your run you would have received the vast majority of your kills from running zombies over (I know it's hard to believe, at first I thought it was a bug too).

To complete that mission I had to go back to the very first area. I avoided all the zombies that were in front of me and then shot them as I went past them. It took a while but I eventually racked up the 300 kills.

11. Patrick@Chillingo

Patrick@Chillingo Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    To unlock the See the world achievement you need to travel the distance it would take you to go around the world (40,075,160m)

To unlock the Explorer achievement you need to unlock all of the 4 basic locations. You should have unlocked that by now so we'll look into it and see what's gone wrong.

12. kaply

kaply Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2013
    The goal should have been worded differently, shoot doesn't necessarily mean kill. However, based upon the mechanics, Vera should also be classified as a machine gun which did not trigger the completion of this goal which gave me the impression that it wasn't working.

13. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Makes sense! Thanks, I'll try that. I do agree with the person above that the wording could be better on the shoot/kill thing though..

14. Jet_Black

Jet_Black Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2012
    The Explorer achievement does appear to be glitched, I completed the game weeks ago & nothing unlocked for me...

15. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Crash on iOS 7 beta 1 :(

16. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    To be fair, you can't expect any app to run perfectly or be supported for an OS that isn't even officially released yet. ;)

17. Kribo

Kribo Active Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Umeå, Sweden
    Found a bug. A lot of stuff was happening and I got a nitro upgrade which turned the background puke green until I got another upgrade, which turned everything back to normal.

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

18. DigY

DigY Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Yes it is bugged atm, Slums is supposed to be unlocked too :)
    We fixed it for next update.

Fixed for next update.

Fixed that.

Update will come very soon.

Does anyone here got a bug with IAP not unlocking the item bought?
    We are fixing this bug but need more info from someone's device (game log).

19. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    i can't for the life of me run over 200 zombies on the quad.... and I've reached 7,000 distance in the third area without even finding a third boss to kill, so that means I still haven't been able to get the "kill 4 bosses" mission...

any help? tips? something?

20. Sanyapit

Sanyapit New Member

Jun 19, 2013
    I bought Betty and the XRB a while back and they are still locked.