Counterspy or Stealth?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by currymutton, Sep 9, 2014.

1. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    I read that the former suffers from control problem, but I love the art style. The latter is compared to Tensui. Which one should I get?

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    They're both stealth games. Similarities more or less end there. Watch videos. Take the one you feel more compelled to buy.
    I'd suggest both though.
    Both have drawbacks. CounterSpy has mild to moderate control issues, but is far more polished. Stealth is a one man effort and in some ways shows it.
    To be honest, I'm getting more mileage out of CounterSpy.

3. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    I'd go for CounterSpy but only if you have a 1GB RAM device (iPad 3+, iPhone 5+, iPad mini Retina) as it's quite unstable in older devices like mine.

4. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    For Australians - it is Stealth by default. SCEA is not releasing the game to Australia and no one knows why. <sigh>

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Weird, NZ has it. My vote would be CounterSpy also, highly underrated game - but more of a rogue like than puzzle based.

6. Just to let you know that Stealth is at 1.99$ for a few days to celebrate the good Touch Arcade review (4/5) :)