2d/3d UI game designer WANTED!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by vklymenko, Nov 7, 2011.

1. vklymenko

vklymenko Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    #1 vklymenko, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
    Im looking for a UI designer to make solid design for buttons/menus/panels for a 2d isometric iOS RTS game:

if you think you can do great design and replace existing stuff you see on the video - please contact me, I can promise solid payment for solid work!
    if you're interested - I'll provide exectly details about images' sizes and everything you need. Game done in post-apocalypse theme. Would be great if you'll provide samples of your past experience. Thanks in advance!

2. Alex_TNT

Alex_TNT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Hello I'm interested in working with you. here's my portfolio site www.tntwebpage.com

3. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    Hi Alex, thanks, your portfolio looks great! For final decision I need to take 1-2 days to see all variants. Would be great if you could make some simple image - view of what design you have in mind - just 1 image with buttons/"in-game" bottom panel etc, so I will have something to compare with. Also you're doing 3d stuff... we have a work in this area also : ) what about post-apocalypse 3d models like broken cars etc ?

4. vklymenko

Jun 23, 2010
    Lead programmer/Producer
    Europe
    [the topic is closed]