Alpine Rodents Sledding Game - Coming soon for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ZapharaArts, Apr 22, 2015.

1. #1 ZapharaArts, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Hi, I'm looking for beta testers for an upcoming iPhone/iPad sledding game Alpine Rodents.
    This is my first app ever and I hope to release it to the app store in the next few weeks.

It's a fast-paced racing game where you try to avoid trees while collecting biscuits to unlock the 5 unique rodents and 14 different levels in snow, ice, and underground environments. These include bunny slope style levels, ice tracks like you would find in bobsled racing, caves, cliffs, and forests. The game allows you to instantly see your rank among friends and the world.

I've put a lot of time into the physics and camera and I think it has a natural sledding/tactical feel where you try to skid out efficiently to keep your speed maximized. Steering is controlled with the tilt sensor and jumping/tucking by tapping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are interested please e-mail [email protected] to get on the beta test program. You will get an e-mail link to install Test Flight which will give you access to download the game. I plan to sell it for $1 without adds or in-app purchases but you can try it for free if you contact us. I might make a Lite version as well with a smaller set of levels.

Please note that iOS 8 is required for the beta test.

Any feedback and advice is welcome! Thanks!
    Michel

Some more screen shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alpine Rodents is now available on the App Store

Alpine Rodents is now available on the App Store.