Worst non-existing games and game ideas

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by coolpepper43, Mar 11, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I was thinking about how bad some games are and I thought it would be fun to make a thread to post really horrible non-existing games and game ideas.
    Here's my entries:
    Captcha Madness, a game where you have to enter as many captchas you can before the time runs out. You have 60 seconds and for every mistake you lose 5 seconds.

How Many Marbles?!, the classic guess how many marbles are in the jar contest. The game would have the most insane 3D marble graphics. You can move around the jar to get a better look at the marbles and zoom in really close to see those sweet 3D high rendered marbles in all their glory. Of course the game could only be supported by the latest devices. It would have two modes.
    Blitz Marble Mania mode, where you just keep guessing until you guess the correct amount of marbles.
    Classic mode, where you get one guess and have to wait 30 days and then you will get a notification if you were correct or not. If you win you get a crappy virtual prize like a picture of a hat.

2. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Idiots Are Playing

A carnival/boardwalk/midway type game, in which your goal is to throw cash into a basket held by a game developer. Compete one-on-one or in a free for all with your Gamecenter friends or using our special matchmaking algorithm, guaranteed to match whale with whale for the best gaming experience possible (for our wallets). The cash you throw in the game is purchased with consumable IAP at a 1:1 ratio with actual cash.

Try it today! Your first bag of cash is free!

3. expleo

expleo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Computer Guy
    Norway
    Guess the number:

You get one shot at guessing a number. Choose between 1-10,1-100 or 1-1000.

You score points equal to number of possible outcome. So if you guess correct in a 1-10 range, you get 10 points.

Points are cumulative, and you have archivements for guessing right 10 times in the 1-1000 range. Serious replayability, never the 'same' game twice.

Perhaps with a timer.. you can guess one number every 5'th minute, with IAP consumable to reduce that delay..

or, buy a pack of 'guess 10 times' in same game for just 1$ a pop..

4. Snovi

Snovi Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Chicago
    Skinner Box

Three levers, which one to pull for food, water, or an electric shock?

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Gta - real life edition. You steal a car then get 6 months in prison

6. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Lol good one.

Check out Loo 4 Life: the first game to record the time you spent on your loo with your trusty iPhone and the activities you engage in! (beside looing, that is) Compete with your best time against players around the world with Loo Leaderboard to see who is the true Loo Lodger! Also calculate your average time and give suggestions for constipation relief and remedy!

7. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Flicky game.

Just flick the screen in any direction, more flicks in a short amount of time gets you in the top leaderboards.

8. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Tap to fly

You play a little bird trying to move through Mario pipes and you tap to flap it's wings. Goal is to get through as many pipes as possible, and it's designed to be very hard

9. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Flappy Bird is great compared to Candy Crush Saga, for example.

10. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Flappy Bird?

11. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    What's that?

12. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Guys I think he was kidding...

13. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #13 Lavender, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    Promo Prize Capture

You are given a set of numbers. Let's say 50. Sometimes only 10. Always random.
    You play against double the players. Ie: 10 codes, 20
    People. 50 codes, 100 people. Only 1 or 2 codes work. You have to keep copying the codes 1 by 1 into a little box. Try to be the 1st to get a working code because, only 1 or 2 of the codes will actually work. If you manage a working code, you get a prize.
    The prize is the unlock of the rest of the game.

The rest of the game..... 100's of pop up ads that you have to race to find the hidden x to stop each one from taking you to another game which in turn means you are out.

Of course, if you want to continue the game without starting from the beginning, there is an IAP of only $5.99 which is good for 24 hours.

Looking for Beta Testers!
    All beta testers will get the finished game for free (IAPs not included) and you'll get to name a set of numbers of your very own for game play.
    Later, well have a contest to see who can reach 3 million points in 1day. Winners will receive a free ITunes gift card. Value of gift card: $1.00!! (One dollar)

Be sure to tell everyone about the contest. Oh, looking for a good review as well.

LOL!!!

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oh my. They didnt get it. +1 for JCho! :D

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    How about this:

Title: Alone in the Desert

Control schemes: Tap-to-move, vstick

Gameplay:

Choose your character from 15 classes and 8 races. Customize stats, skills and perks.

Open world.

World is a vast desert. Takes 4 hours (realtime) to walk from one end of the world, to the other end. That huge.

Beautiful 3D graphics of desert, but only sand and sandstorms. There is totally nothing else in the game, not an enemy not even other background elements (that means no oasis, no cacti, no etc.) JUST SAND.

All you do is roam around in an open world wasteland.

You dont have any buttons, nor do you have any GUI.

AND THERE'S NO QUIT BUTTON.

That's it.

16. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    WiFi Password Assault

Using only your new Golden iPhone 5S, can you guess your neighbor's password before he turns it off and goes to sleep?

- Photo-realistic iPhone 5S menus derived from the latest iOS 7 firmware!
    - Not jailbroken! Totally legit!
    - Time passes as fast as in real life! Exhilarating!
    - Actual recordings of neighborhood ambiance to soothe your mind as you work your way into his router. Best played with earphones for total immersion!
    - Facebook integration once you've discovered the password! Brag all about your achievement!
    - In-app purchases available for skins: iOS 7 black keyboard edition and iOS 6 Glossy(TM)
    - Game Center leaderboards and achievements

17. expleo

expleo Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Computer Guy
    Norway
    I think you didnt read the assignment.. 'non-existing games and game ideas ' Your idea got an all to familiar ring to it...

18. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Aw wow.... I guess my 'non-existing' game idea won't be as popular as I want it to be. And darn... I thought I could thousands of dollars! He he

I might change the name to 'sarcasm.'
    :)

19. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    If each code does not contain at least 100 digits the game will get boring way too fast.

20. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    That's the point, lol.