Help in locating a game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Butcherdeliz, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Butcherdeliz

Butcherdeliz New Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Im not exactly sure when I caught a glimpse of the article (work sometimes just mashes up time like that) and where I read it (Toucharcade and Gamezebo are the only sites I follow, although I think it most likely was here since TA just has more content daily)

The article I am looking for was about an upcoming game that would be mystery driven and would be AR capable. It may or may not be Sherlock Holmes inpired or Victorian London inspired but somewhere along that genre. I was busy when I come across it and thought that I was able to bookmark it. i tried backreading all the articles all the way to May both here and in Gamezebo but I must have missed it yet again. So looking for help from other users in case anyone remembers or took notice of it ust recently. Thanks!

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
  3. Butcherdeliz

Butcherdeliz New Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Holy cow. You got it! I admit when I posted this it was a hail mary considering the millions of games out there but man you just made my day! Thank you so much and good karma to you.

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    My pleasure ;)